I finally gave into pride and smoked my friends monster flashlights power star V3

Well said ’Halo…’ , well said!
And as far as I am concerned the MF BS about batteries you quoted above has become just that… “lies”.
Kinda sad so many people that have no clue will be deceived by this crap.

I guess “lies” are part of his “Marketing Strategies”. I find that very ‘ironic’ too since “Howard (the Flashlight Freak)” posts the “WARNING”, copied & pasted below; on his Home page…

~
WARNING: There are a LOT of inferior, sketchy flashlights (not to mention counterfeit and recycled batteries) being sold on the internet for which you prepay and then wait for weeks or months as they are shipped via donkey cart from distant provinces of China. Or, you may be unlucky enough to buy a flashlight from what looks like a US web site only to be disappointed later when you find out that you just paid for a cheap generic imported light (soon to be paperweight) shipped from China (For Example, BUYERS BEWARE of G700, X800, LumiTact, BrightMax 3000, TC-1200, Shadowhawk (or any other kind of Hawk) INTERNET SCAMS offering supposed US Military Flashlights at 75% discounts! See the Reddit Exposé Site or the Better Business Bureau for info about these scams offering $8 Chinese flashlights for $60).

~

It is kinda like the pot calling the kettle black………… :person_facepalming:

Yeah thats monsters CEO Howard and my friend believes it hook line and sinker as flashlight gospel

I’m sorry, but it just struck me as Funny As Hell (pun intended) that you’re having a crisis of conscience over “dogmatic faith” in church!

Does he actually think that these flashlights are made in the USA? Hilarious

https://shop.monsterflashlight.com/product/mf-tactical-r5-350-1-cree-led-tactical-flashlight-1-mode/

Yes he does ,i ve ailed Howard and asked him where his hosts are from and he never answerd me ,if yoy also if you read his websight says he makes a challenge for a.yone to find a light that costs twice as much as his stingray 3x xmlT5. I really wish soneone would expose him,i cllnged him and told hom o would put my acebeam k40 against his stingray and of course he never responded

Does Howard also produce the Navy Seal G700 or Shadowhawk by chance?

That is one BUTT UGLY flashlight.
I had been avoiding this thread because the title implied a sad story about smoking the guts out of friends flashlight. I figured this was a plea for help to put the smoke back in. The best thing you could do for your friend would be to refer him to this forum.
This place is the Truth in flashlights. He’ll spend twice as much money here but end up with ten times as many lights that are ten times BLF approved better. :wink:

The problem is OP’s friend won’t listen to him despite all the advice that’s been given. He is THAT stubborn. Oh wells, sometime people have to experience pure lumens instead of printed lumens LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

Admittedly I glossed over a lot of what the OP wrote. It appears to have been typed with a pick axe.

Sorry killerforfood,your right about the op being a littrall litracy abortion i have tried corrceting but when i go to repost it goes back to original. I have btw tried taking to my friend and according to him he asked on CPF forum if monsterflaslight.coms was reputable and he claimed everbody agreed they were the best and the lumen rating stamped on the battery tube is also true bu law?

Oh, right, so you make us look at it again! Ewwww!

That thing makes my beer taste bad!

I’m just taking a piss, not bitching at you Killforfood (as I wasn’t bitching at teacher either but he seemed to take it that way), but how about we all agree, from here on, if we want a visual representation, let’s all use the awesome medieval Mace teacher brought us in post #15, so at least we can look at something nice?

(Not the actual flashlight in question, just a reasonable facsimile to keep us all from having to look at the real thing again.) :innocent:

What?
No way ‘Dimbo The Blinky’… I knew you were joking around right from the start!
Did you not notice all the ‘smileys’ [ :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley: :wink: :laughing: ] I put in my replies to what you said
I thought your reply was “PriceLess”……… :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: —— [Be sure to notice the smileys.] … :wink:

Gotcha! :innocent:

Pig-headed people who refuse to consider other points of view or who will not consider that they may be wrong aren’t worth even speaking to. Ignore them and let the truth speak for itself. They will never admit that you’re right, but everyone else will see that you are right and also see what that fool is really like too.

I wouldn’t even douse such people with the contents of a well-used chamber pot if they spontaneously combusted.

Phil

I think spontaneous combustion is a cool thing to see happen. You should start video taking for science! It’s not like its been documented much on. He would very much contribute to the science community by combusting and caught on tape+ :smiley:

Too dark? :confused:

Well mow iam worried he didn’t show up to churchtodat and he he runs the soundboard yeah o know its sounds paranoid but he nevwr misses .Like i was saying this was all he has,for 2 ywars i ignored it ,but last Sunday he get real personal and insulting so i just had him rin his on my physics toolbox app and he really loomed like i peed in his Wheaties afterwards.Now i feel bad i hold Howard responsible. I hope he is okay

Well at least you just ‘peed in his Wheaties’.
Imagine how bad he would feel if you had ‘pooped in his Cheerios’. lol :wink: :wink:

Good………… :wink:

DTB’, you will notice my new ‘avatar picture’ … it is done in your honor!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :star: :partying_face: :smiley: :star:

Awe, poor thing. Now just give him one of your bright lights. Problem solved: now it’s his.

Lol teacher, I see u have the mace as your profile pic! :smiley: anyway, lighjunkie, I guess people get sick. Don’t worry too much. Worry when next week he still doesn’t show. Did u ask his friends? Or does he have no friends? How old is the guy anyway?