IF22A strange charging LED behavior, exchanged torch is normal

My Wurkkos TS21 does it too.

Thanks. I will send them a Message on AE.

Thanks for the Reply.
While Charging the switch first blinks normal, and then when the Battery gets fuller it changes to a light flickering and this flickering never ends.

Yes i have a Volt Meter but no Battery for it right now. I put the If22A’s Battery into the IF25A and Anduril Batt Check says its Full at 4,2V.

Thanks for the tip with the USB Meter. I don’t own one.

Yeah 7 Hours is not Normal i just think it has an Problem that it doesn’t show on the switch that it is Fully loaded.

I also forgot one time with the Lock Out enabled…
Interesting that the IF22A turns on with just the Cable !

I, too, had a problem with the charging level indicator on my first IF22A. It would turn green after fully charging the light via USB cable, as it should. However, after turning off the light and then turning it back on, the light would be red, even though the battery was fully charged. When I notified Sofirn about the problem, they apologized and immediately sent me another light, which worked normally.

I like a company that stands behind its products with good customer service.

Sofirn Replied on AliExpress, they want a Video or Photos, im doing a Video right now on the Problem with the loading…
I think the Video would be to big in size & too long for Aliexpress. I would upload it to youtube but does China have Access to youtube ?

One time Banggood asked me for a Youtube video. They must be able to watch.

Ok good to know.
I sent them a short Video on AE (max. Video time on AE message is 1min.)
They basically said its not a big problem. And offered me a 5$ discount for my next order…

I’ve send them now the whole Video which i uploaded to youtube.

not sure if this relates to the problems described by others on this thread but I had a very quick fix. I opened the torch and took out the battery. There was a sticker with an instruction ‘remove me’. I did this and it works perfectly. If only all solutions were like this. Cheers

Yep that’ll usually do it