1. If the flashlight is rechargeable or un-rechargeable?
Rechargeable with micro USB.
2. What kind of battery does it use?
18650 or 2x CR123s or 2x16340
3. What kind of LED does it use?
4. What would be the lumen output?
Moonlight till 900 - 1250 lumens
5. What features would this flashlight have, as you know IMALENT flashlights always have innovative feature for each flashlight?
Infinitelying variable brightness with the tail knob, touch button instead of physical mechanical or electronic button.
6. If you can do flashlight reviews or you have time to take some good pictures or videos, let us know several of your history reviews or videos, you will have priority to get the chance.
I have taken beam shots but not a full flashlight review. Beamshots
1. there are no “rechargeable flashlights” only rechargeable batteries, you probably wanted to ask if the battery can be recharged while it is in the particular flashlight from your pictures, answer is YES.
2. battery kind -> lithium ion, if you asked about the size, then 1x18650 and probably 2xCR123
3. Cree XM-L2
4. 1600 chinese lumens just kidding, 800-900 lumens would be realistic assumption
5. Look like the tailcap switch has an extra short activation travel, maybe it even rotates to change modes!
6. I have done several reviews, for videos I do not have proper camera but that is going to change very soon thanks to GB I can send you some links if you wish!
1. If the flashlight is rechargeable or un-rechargeable? Rechargeable
2. What kind of battery does it use? 18650
3. What kind of LED does it use? Cree XML-2
4. What would be the lumen output? 900-1000
5. What features would this flashlight have, as you know IMALENT flashlights always have innovative feature for each flashlight? *_Possibly rotary dial for brightness and maybe a thumb print reader (you said innovative)
6. No reviews yet but I would be happy to do one. I love flashlights in this form/shape.
Review is not a must, even you have the ability to do review, but if you don’t want and you are the lucky one we chose, this is also ok for us.
Therefore, this is a totally game, but also a way for us to know more people who have review experience and we do hope the lucky ones can share our new models with their friends with pictures or videos, but again, this is not a must. Just do as you wish.
Thanks for your advice and support on our activity.
1. Micro USB rechargeable
2. Single 18650 battery
3. Cree XML-2
4. 950 lumens
5. Forward clicky, water proof, rotating switch for different output modes, voltage check, multi strobes with extra everything and cream
6. I own a camera