Is there a 5050 3V high CRI LED?(Rollercoster of emotions --- 3V 5050 9070 --- GT FC30 6V R9070 5050 --- GT FC60 12V R9080 7070)

3V 5050 R9070…YES!

Hello, what about this 18W 85CRI LEDs? Is it possible to get them?

I’m really interested in 18W 3V to replace sst40 and xhp50.2 in fet driven anduril lights.

Or what manufacture at least can produce them? Thanks.

I guess, but I don’t really have any incentive to get them made if they’re not at least Ra9070, or at the minimum, Ra9050.

The Getians are in Canada now apparently :money_mouth_face:

They should be here by Friday it seems.

BlueswordM, I’m in for 5 pls.

Well, someone seems to be a bit eager for the Getian LEDs it seems, unless you wanted to reply here:

:smiley:

Yes enthusiasm got the best of me. I meant for the 3V.

I’m actually content with the 6/12V hi-cri xhp50.2 I have.

Good news: I received the LEDs.

Bad news: I killed my Convoy M21B driver.

Any way to fix it? It now just conducts whatever it wants.

Yeah, it’s really sad.

Still, for the time that I tested it, the FC60 was pretty nice.

Good tint, excellent color(as expected), but sadly, because of the previous adventure, I won’t be able to test out its lumen output.

All of the relevant samples will be shipped tomorrow to the people who supported it me in the past.

If only there was a Canadian seller selling a working GT FC40 driver :weary:

Do we have any Canadians here? I’d like to offer you a deal if possible :smiley:

I need a 22mm Convoy GT-FC40 driver, and I have some extra 6V 5050 high CRI LEDs I can offer. DM me if you’re interested.

Please

You don’t have a bench PSU ?

@thefreeman, I do have one.
However, after I tested it, I wanted to put it in my M21B :smiley:

Then the reflector shorted out the driver and created a DD driver in the process.

I just want a replacement driver and I’m a bit impatient.

Then, I took the driver out to check, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary on the PCB, but it’s now just dead.

Some LEDs:

Uh, that image won't display for me.

Let me change that.

Now it works!

I would definitely pay more for the –0.010 to –0.005 DUV!

I understand why you’d be impatient! I’m looking forward to seeing beamshots if you can get it working.

In case the group buy will be for the GT FC60 would you sell also a few of your GT FC30 samples?