Is this a Hugsby XP-1?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191956703379?\_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
CREE XPE-R3 LED

I wonder if this is just a unlabeled XP1?

Jerry

Hey mate its a bit hard to say because its shaped different. Mainly the clip is the main difference.

It looks similiar but defiantly fake.

This is funny
“CREE XPE-R3 LED 1000 Lumens Lamp Mini AAA Penlight Flashlight Torch Pocket Light”

That looks just like the fake hugsby xp-1 batch that I received. They do not meet the standards of the real ones, that everyone seems to love

No that is a clone. You can tell by the switch. The rounded button with a shiny surface is a dead giveaway. I have a clone that I lost and really liked it. The actual ones can be purchased pretty cheaply from tomtop_auctions on ebay as well. I bought a 5 pack for about $23.50 shipped. I think they sell individuals for about $7 each here is that listing.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hugsby-XP-1-AAA-XPE-R3-LED-120LM-9cm-Lamp-Clip-Pocket-Flashlight-Torch-US-N8YW-/401105727804?hash=item5d63c3b13c:g:lWIAAOSwVFlUFqSq

I don’t know why the single is listed by tomtop_sales and the 5 pack is TomTop_Auctions, but they are both in Hacienda CA and have hundreds of thousands of feedback. I can only assume they are the same seller.

They probably are the same seller but tomtop_auctions is in CA while tomtop_sales is in China.

There are a bunch of tomtop sellers. Here’s a list of some I posted in another thread. They are all tomtop.

ilastone
tomtop.wholesaler
tomtop.usa
usbempire
tomtop_home
tomtop.mall
homegarden2012
tomtop_uk
ttmallzone365
tomtop_game
tomtop_w
newmango
tomtop_digital
ttstoreusa
tomorrowtop
dodotech
tomtop_sales
costcobuy
antiquechina2009
tomtop_shop
dudustory
tomtop_deals
domecool
tomtop_auctions
nativsh

Tomtop _Auctions list Hacienda Heights Ca as EBay address—but I wouldn’t believe it.
They still seemed to run (ship?) from China—as
They took forever over the Chinese New Year to respond to my inquiry about 1 of 5 XP-1’s
Being a dud, and the dialog boxes had Chinese writing as well.
They mentioned the lack of response due to the New Year in their initial canned response.

First they offered a Fair $5 refund — Now, no communication for 2 weeks. Ugh

I forgot about tomtop_auctions. I have seen them ship from both, China and the USA, maybe because of inventory, who knows. I don’t expect anything fast during the Chinese New Year holidays. That’s their biggest holiday. The orders I have gotten from them from China have never taken over 21 days. Around 18 days seems to be the norm for me. Oh, btw, another tomtop seller I forgot about is nativsh.