I've been a BLF member for a whole year!

Hey everyone,
I can’t believe the time has passed so quickly, but I registered a BLF account one year ago today! I’d lurked for about a year before that, but I became an official member 365 days ago. I just wanted to give a big thank you to everyone who has contributed to this amazing forum. You guys are great! Especial thanks goes to the modders, including but not limited to (in no particular order) DBCstm, Tom E, Old-Lumens, Warhawk-AVG, Cereal-Killer, MRsDNF, and Comfychair (I’m certain I forgot someone :laughing: I have learned a tremendous amount from all of you. Thank you all for making this wonderful community what it is!

Glad you enjoy forum, I feel the same way this forum has actually given me literally a second lease on life

Good for you Legolas jr :slight_smile:
But you must remember that one does not walk into mordor :smiley:

[quote=sb56637]

[/quote]

It sure does. ;)

Congrats mate, happy anniversary!
Wish you the best of luck at school. :slight_smile:

Congrats Legolas Jr. It's great to have you around here.

What better way than to celebrate with another purchase? :slight_smile:

Oh no this sb guy is like Kriesler .. deleting his posts ...:P

And thank you for being here, being friendly and helpful in all of your posts :-)

Well it seems like I've been here so long

And that's OK so don't get me wrong

The fun never ends

When you're hangin' with friends

In a place where you feel you belong

As with BLF tradition, you NOW have to round up all your lights acquired in the past year and GIFT them away to the Forum...

just kidding

Congrats on 1st year.

Thanks Ryan, good luck to you as well!

Thank you everybody!

Very well done.

I could say congratulations but I believe that you will understand me when I say you fool. Get a life for crying out loud. One whole year doing what? This forum should be renamed a place for bums to hang out. I love being a bum.

I like the forum too though feel awkward most of the time, lol

I like the happy threads like this :smiley: here’s to another year :beer:

Thanks for the shout out! Glad to have you here, I could never do what I do if it wasn’t for everyone here.