List of 10440 li-ion (+pls help with test)

Kiko said that if I needed cells I couldn’t find, they could send them via UPS. The only dealer in the US that I found stocking the 10440 is rtdvapor in PA. rtdvapor efest 10440

Their pricing isn’t bad, and looks like shipping is $2.99. Don’t know how they do that but am thinking about repeating the order I had returned through these guys and see how it goes.

Sheer responded on Alibaba; they can’t ship by airmail and suggested DHL or UPS. :frowning:

I am playing the E-fest lottery... Despite their message.

Order placed 03.10.2013

Dude, it’s not the Efest lottery…it’s the China Post, Hong Kong Post, Singapore Post lottery. The mail carriers send the package back to Efest, what are they supposed to do?

Best bet of course is to pay the extra for UPS or FedEx. Then it’s a 4 to 5 day delivery, so they say.

Good luck, RaceR86! I wish I had ordered sooner but they may have asked me to choose alternative shipping.

Dude, I know.. :)

But if I win I still get my e-fest batteries. Hence, the E-fest lottery.. :)

Btw, where you buy from, how they pack the batteries, and who they ship it with, may actually have something to say as well.

After this "li-ion crisis" I have recieved 4 packages with li-ion batteries from WB. WB are now back to regular prices on batteries because they have have said/claimed that the issue is solved...

My main issue these days is where are all my packages that does not contain any li-ion cells.. I have a bunch from various vendors who are at 30++ days..

Thanks Chloe! :)