You are missing the point. Its the total cost of the item DELIVERED that matters. Your item price may be lower but if shipping boosts the cost then you may cost us more than another site with Free Shipping.
Personally I take offence that your OP attempted to part mask the fact that shipping was not included by listing that in smaller type.
We appreciate offers, openness and honesty around here. It gives us confidence in a supplier and then we will shop there often. Your OP does not instill confidence in me.
BTW - The offer is there for everyone it seems. So saying it was an offer exclusive to BLF wasn't exactly honest either was it? And so your second post of this thread was an outright lie. You can find it through Google just by going to your site and looking at Portable Lighting.
As you may have guessed, you've already lost me as a potential customer for good. That's something you would not have done if you'd have been totally open and honest.
Don't talk nonsense. The 200 units could be bought by anyone. How will you know if an order is from a BLF member? Don't try to pull the wool over our eye's yet again. I suspect you've lost even more customers with that second attempt. Let me give you a tip - The first rule of holes is that when you find yourself in one, Stop Digging.
I don't think the matter of shipping costs is nit picking and if you have bothered to read around this forum you should know that. I don't think the fact that you tried to part mask that in your OP is nit picking. I don't think that the fact you twice claimed that this offer was exclusive to BLF when it is not is nit picking; especially after you persisted in saying it was after been informed that it clearly was not.
I'll let other reach and possibly voice here their thoughts. But your attitude (quoted in this post) is as far from good customer service or effective marketing as it ever gets.
Thank you for yet another C8. I have some questions/concerns:
1. Can you offer the item w/o the batteries and charger JUST for BLF? If so how much?
These have a very bad reputation here:
2. Do you have a picture of just the LED "pill" by itself?
3. Your "out the door" pricing is a bit misleading. Do you have a walk-in store? :) That saying is meant to imply no additional charges, like no additional taxes, shipping, fees, duties, etc. Just add the general S&H charges ($8.95?) and say it's $31.95 please. ;).
4. There are LOTS of C8 XM-L variants available for around $25.00 out the door shipped. You will have to do better that this price or else why would we take a chance with you? You provide no real incentive for trying you out. :) Give us a reason and I'm sure we will.
5. And I agree. This is not exclusive to BLF members. The sale is available to anyone, limited number or not. Again, please change the first post.
6. And lastly, what's printed on the other side to where it says "CREE"? From the pics, it looks like UltraFire. What makes this a Quasar8?
You wrote - "4. There are LOTS of C8 XM-L variants available for around $25.00 out the door."
I think more correctly - "There are LOTS of C8 XM-L variants available for around $25.00 to one's door." Wouldn't you agree? Its just that I don't want YouWantLed to be in any confusion whatsoever about what a good price actually is.
There are plenty on this page alone, all with free shipping. Or this one with free shipping.
Most BLF members don't need more cheap batteries and a cheap charger. Concerning flashlight deals/group buys, most members are looking for just the light. Also, this isn't exactly the better of the C8 variants. The better ones are already owned by a good number of members here anyway. I appreciate the offer, but I don't think it's gonna get much traction here.
Are you saying that you bought the completed lights direct from Cree - or - are you saying that you bought the emitters from Cree and that your own staff made 200 pills from them, with drivers you selected, which you then put into bodies that you bought elsewhere? I find it hard to accept either.
Put down the shovel, man, Step away from the shovel.