[M4D deal] 21700 FW3A presale list

Submitted

I want to buy one

I want one 21700 FW3A … :slight_smile:

Form submitted. I hope they will offer the Cree 7A option like the original version. That offers the best tint and color of any light I’ve used. Slightly warm without any yellow.

Also, quad and single emitter versions would be stellar.

I too would prefer the light to not have all the Trit slots, I was sitting here thinking how I’d fill them without Trits. It’ll cost an extra nearly $100 in trit vials to finish off the light so I certainly would prefer no slots if it’s not set in stone that they will be standard
And Quad option would be :+1: :+1: :+1:

Love the trits

Wish they would have not done the trit slots, especially on the bezel. If they make one without the slots, I’d buy one. Otherwise, pass

Interested, no trit holes !

Not to even mention the dirt that will end up in the slots of this elegant design if you don’t fill them something… Let’s hope they listen!

interested in 3

I filled out the form and am interested. I like the tritium holes.

i submitted the form. no tritium slot, preferred a quad led setup, it is a larger body why not jammed one more led. but i am okay with 3 emitters.

interested, without trits is my 1st choice

Filled the form, no trits would be my preference.

I want to buy one 21700 FW3A

No trits would be my preference.

OK I’ll take one in Ti/Cu/brass/Sterling Silver/Zirconium :smiling_imp: :person_facepalming: :innocent:

… and they did it no favors by shooting at an angle with the larger one in front.

I wonder where the input came from that inspired them to cut tritium slots. It’s a given that they’re not going to spend money on extra machining if it’s not a selling point for some group of folks.

Wish it was FW4A with no trit holes.

Interested. Reserving judgement on trits until I see pics…

Me too.