What you are looking at is my 2048th post (at the moment). So I will call it my 2k GAW.
My NOT 2000 post GiveAWay was intended to compensate for the previous GAW’s I skipped.
The two winners of that GAW have received their lights (sigh).
The light sent to Greece took three days to get to jpil. I would call that the speed of light.
The light sent to Germany got in seven days to its destination, according to Hermes tracking system.
In real life it took a few more days of detective work by member F_B to find out where it was “mislaid”.
Nuf said. The lights I want to give away are:
- one red Convoy S2+ with a 3 mode 3*AMC7135 driver and a Semileds 365nm UV-led + ZWB2 filter.
No fancy mods. Just putting a led and a driver in a host and replace the clear lens by a “black” filter.
This light comes with a generic holster.
- one Eagle Eye BLF X6-SE with T6-4C WW emitter. Mint condition, with all extra’s in original gift-box.
I had ordered several X6’s and swapped parts till I had a perfect shelf-queen. The others were for modding.
The rules are simple (and can/will be changed by me if necessary. Easy to see: bold characters):
- you need to be a BLF member BEFORE august 18th.
- this GAW is open for everyone. Shipping cost is on me.
- please keep your input limited to one post.
- let me know which light you prefer, by putting in “IN UV” or “IN WW” in your post.
- posts without the magic words “IN UV” or “IN WW” will be ignored. This time: for real.
- closing time is Saturday sept.1st 0:00h GMT. If I’m still awake, I’ll let you know by posting THE END.
- winners are chosen by Random.org
- winners are made public 1st week of september (I hope)
- after that winners have 72 hours (AKA three days) to PM me an address where to send the lights to.
- if they are unable to do so, and I will remind them by PM, I will push the button of Random.org once again.
This will be my last GAW for a long time to come (3k).
I wish you all success!
And the winners are:
for the UV light: ohbreeeezy who entered post#8
for the WW light: jaded who entered post#77
PM me your essential data ASAP so I know where so send your lights.
BE AWARE you get 72 hours to do so.
Winners have to contact me before Thursday September 6th at 18:00h GMT (72h from now)
If you have not come forward by then, I’ll let random.org decide again.