My Amoosing afternoon

On Sunday I was walking through the preserve on the edge of my town and got the chance to take some pretty good moose pictures. I wasn’t being stealthy in any way but the moose just didn’t care that I was snapping away with my camera.

Nice footage!
As a loyal BLF-member I have been let to believe though that the Moose was an Australian animal, funny that they show up in Idaho… :innocent:

Ha Ha Ha I think it must have been a tourist, I don’t know if it had an Australian accent, it was busy eating and it would have been rude to ask it any questions.

:smiley:

Hey. Thats my cousin Daryl. Say gidday to him for me. Thanks for posting up as he disappeared from Facebook and Twitter 18 months ago. :beer: :slight_smile: :laughing:

It’s a good feeling when you get close to wildlife and they know you’re there but they don’t move away, a mutual feeling of trust. :slight_smile:

Are you sure that’s a Daryl? Could the disappearance be that Daryl’s new name is Caitlyn? I’m no expert on sexing moose but I understand if you’re going to do it, it helps to buy her a few drinks first.

It was very exciting for me, I’ve been even closer to them in the past, but all I had was my phone and the pictures aren’t as good. It’s such a privilege to live in my little town.

Hahaha! Nice!!!

I saw a possum once, maybe a raccoon or two, in my neighborhood .

Last week I was lucky enough to see some geese as they stopped for a meal and some pruning on their way north.