Nealsgadget's rocking 35% off code :-)

The discount code is “Christmas”. Not all items are off. Once you add item to cart, click “checkout” and there you could test whether the code applies. I just tested it on an Imalent MR90 and the discount is huge ~$135.

Neal has many interesting lights and some monster throwers from Imalent, Mateminco, Haikelite etc. With 35% off the cost truly hits rock bottom. Haikelite HK05 @ 71$ without battery is an incredible price. (I bought that one, but with battery.) Have fun.

Thats great.

The more important thing is will you get your light in a timely fashion and will he respond to your emails?

The answer for me was No and No and I never bought off him again. I’m not alone.

There are some people who had okay experiences with. If you order from him I hope it works out for you.

I ordered once before with no issues. Second time, two weeks and a few emails later my order may have shipped.

I have a tracking number already. Fingers crossed that’s a good sign? If it works out then I think I got a steal. Haikelite HK05 at $71 was too good to pass up, and hopefully not too good to be true.

I’ve used the chat option on web site and Neal has answered each time.

Btw what kind of web site do you use to track this type of tracking number YT2234721266066xxx ?

Use 17track.net
Sometimes sellers print label asap then it just sits a month without shipping so it doesn’t always mean it shipped

You can also use postal.ninja/en , sometimes gives more results than 17track.com .

Yep pretty much, tracking number alone means little, when a carrier scans the package, then it is a good sign.

Sounds like my last (meaning most recent and also final) experience with him. Order placed/paid. Never shipped and never a reply to emails. At least PayPal refunded me.

Use this:
https://www.yuntrack.com/parcelTracking?id=YT2234721266066xxx

PS: Kaidomain uses this service.

I’ll be the first to thank you for sharing!

You may also use this:

YT (tracking) is by Yun Express

Btw, this site has one more detail 17track does not show, like “Arrived at destination country” plus the (your) Zip and country at the bottom of the page.

Lol you’re welcome. I do appreciate everyone’s report (and hope my experience will be better). Besides the 35% off I like to have his button top batteries so I don’t feel bad, yet.

And thanks everyone for the tracking info.

I also ordered a JKK76 from Kaidomain. Hopefully no skeleton in the closet there? Only 22% off but for those of us in the US it’s the only choice.

Every order I have made through Kaidomain so far has come through - and I have a Jkk76-SFT40 from them that I do like. The worst I can say is it often seems to take up to 2 weeks for them to finally ship something (as in hand it to the carrier), but once they hand off to YunExpress, the shipping times seem on par with AliExpress’s logistics. Getting them to reply back to customer service queries seems hit or miss though, like a lot of similar companies.

Thanks for everyone’s feedback. I have some hopefully good news for me and for anyone interested in taking advantage of this impressive sale (a couple lights that I’m interested in are at the lowest price I’ve seen anywhere). Anyway it seems my Haikelite HK05 was shipped the same day I ordered and now on the way?

The postal.ninja/en web site actually lists a weight of 1.02 kg. Wow 1.02 kg this is a beast, but I hope it’s the light and not a bag of flour :innocent: . Considering what has happened in past, maybe for safety ask Neal on the chat windows at the nealsgadgets.com web site if light is in stock. I’ve used it a few times and he has answered on it either right away or next day.

Your package has shipped from the originating country and is en route to its destination.
YunExpress
2022-12-14 02:07
dongguan, Departed Facility in dongguan
2022-12-13 22:42
dongguan, Arrived at Sort Facility dongguan
2022-12-13 13:32
Shipment information received

Donno what to tell ya, I recently also ordered another light from Neal the official successor to the W30 the NLD L1 and it came within a timely fashion within 10 days after shipping confirmation.

You don’t need to tell me anything. You had your experience and I had mine.

There’s absolutely no doubt when people have bad experiences, (and there’s been a thread started about this guy so I am not alone) the majority of people that haven’t had bad experience discount and minimize the people that did.

It’s like they are in disbelief, oh he did this for me he was great. I can’t believe your experience was bad . It’s like they don’t believe you.

I am not saying that you did that. But I’ve seen it done time and time again.

I’m also not saying you “didnt” have a bad experience either from what I understand since back in the day hes running everything by himself. But want to also put out there that in general most people with good experiences wont say they’ve had good experiences as its “expected” and a lot of people have been spoiled with amazonlike delivery times and again as a person who has spent thousands over the years ordering from Neal every experience has been great! Even when I ordered a GT70 and part of the LED was damaged and dead he rectified the issue as quickly as possible after I e-mailed him.

In sales training were we taught that a dissatisfied customer would share that negative experience to an average of 10 people, where as an extremely satisfied customer would only tell 3 people of good results if you were lucky.
Now, if you quickly rectified problems and went above and beyond then they would still give decent referral because you made it right.

Pain sticks with you much longer than good vibes.

My Motto is “Under promise and Over deliver”

Chewy company comes to mind in this aspect. They know what people want and even sent us a Hand delivered Bouquet of Flowers when our one cat passed away just after we had ordered some special food which was in shipping at the time.
They said to just donate the food to a vet or shelter and issued refund promptly and then the flowers showed up.
Made a customer for life right there.
And they have the strongest boxes to reuse for something else. Much better than amazon boxes.

They are literally impossible to beat and unlikely to match.

They go above and beyond. They have replaced hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth of stuff that did not fit my dog or that was damaged by UPS when they used to use them. I’ve gotten flowers and I’ve gotten a painting of my dog that showed up random at my door!

And like you said they’ve reimbursed me for products that I can no longer use for whatever reason, I donated them to the rescue. So I got reimbursed and the local rescue made out. You can’t beat that

I have been a customer of theirs since 2011, the year they launched.

I have so many folded up Chewy boxes in the garage. I use them when I change the oil in our vehicles. Catches those little drips or splashes around the oil drain pan.