New Concept H60 Eyevision healthy Headlamp

ā€¦.healthy headlampā€ :smiley: ā€¦ā€œzero blue ray damage *(RG0*)ā€ Yes, yes, 5000K and especially 6500K have no blue rays. :smiley:
Why is so difficult to produce a 4000K- 3000K lights ?!

I havenā€™t heard about this RG0 thing, but the Seoul Semi Sunlike TRI-R is sunlike :

Compare with E21A 5000K and its blue spike :

And while personally I would prefer something warmer like 4000K, 5000K is quite OK I think.

One thing is for sure, I prefer blu-rays over blue rays. :-))

the Freeman - I second your thoughts on this. I have colleagues that use this word incorrectly all the time and for me itsā€¦irritating. I canā€™t bear their utilisation of the word utilise.

Ps. If you are not British please swap the ā€˜sā€™ with a ā€˜zā€™.

Re Acebeamā€™s high CRI offer above, looks good and interested to see beamshots.

Very interesting looking light. Hope it has multiple output levels, which doesnā€™t seemed to to be mentioned anywhere (only the emitter combination modes).

Take a look at the video in this thread, by M4DM4X: new Review online: Acebeams X10 and H60 (soon to be released) :+1:

Thanks. 4 brightness levels in each combination mode.

Thx MascaratumB.

This headlamp just became more interesting.

Yup! And the ability to start on the lowest, which I like!

Indeed! Iā€™ve seen the video before but paid more attention to the flashlight than the headlamp. But nowā€¦it raises some interest :+1:

I hope thereā€™s no glue. If I were in the market for a new headlamp, this would probably fit the bill, but I would want to reflow some 3000K/3200K Sunlike chips. Hopefully Sunlike emitters would be easier to work with then E21Aā€™s. Also, I would be curious if there was any PWM or flicker, especially for a light being sold as eye safe.

I think you should be aware that the above may be considered health claims by the US Food and Drug Administration. I recommend being careful to advertise the benefits in the same way the LED manufacturer does to avoid conflict with US and European laws intended to ensure health claims in advertising are accurate.

Here is some information on this from the US:

Do Not Eat the Flashlight

Impossible for a white light to not have any blue wavelength. We need to see an actual wavelength spectrum.

For manufacturing principle of the common LEDs, Blue ray+Phosphor powder+White Ray

Sunlike bulb, is a new generation of natural light source which made of Purple ray+Phosphor powder+White Ray, from the luminous technology to reduce blue light, effectively reduce the damage to the eyes of blue light.

Thanks for your reminding us ! We will take your advice.

ā€¦and Osram 6500K?

High CRI>97 with zero blue ray damage (RG0)

USB-C Rechargeable Function

YTB Review ACEBEAM H60

I would be interested in reviewing one of these for Light Painting Blog.

Mine arrived today, really love it!
180Ā° very bright flood light!
Itā€™s even my favorite headlamp atm and I own >30 pieces(of wich 4 acebeams) :stuck_out_tongue:
I wish it existed in desert color, it would be my ultimate dream headlamp :heart_eyes:

@Quadrupel: Yes, spot light is around 6500K

When its to floody you get illuminated nose tip, its quiet annoying :laughing:

Maybe if youā€™re pinocchioā€¦ :smiley:
But seriously, I didnā€™t had that problem at all with this one
What I find disturbing is the illuminated lens with headlamps like skilhunt(f version)and ylp panda 2