New member hello from Athens

Hello everybody, my name is NiKos from Athens Greece. I am 70 years old and I like flashlights. I do not have any technical background, but I like to read a lot of the topics in this forum and gain some basic Knowledge.

Welcome here! We usually buy chinese flashlights and there are BLF edition lights that the forum here discusses with flashlight designers to make new flashlights. Glad to have you here!

Have a nice time here, nikoum!
I’m 46 years old, and I like flashlights, too.
I don’t do any modding, but I do understand a small amount of technical stuff concerning flashlights.

Welcome on BLF, have a good one !

Welcome!

Welcome NiKos!

I am Dale, 60, from Texas, and also like flashlights.
Ok, ok, I’m a flashaholic.

It’s true. This can be addictive. The only perfect flashlight is the next one. Be careful of the trap! Lol

I, uh, well, might have modded a few lights. A few too many perhaps. But it is an interesting hobby. Puts the hands to work so the mind can continue wandering aimlessly. :sunglasses:

Have fun!

Dale

1 Thank

Hi there @Niko , welcome to BLF! Happy to have you here, I’m sure you’ll learn a lot like many of us have.

Γεια σας

Hello Nikoum! And welcome to BLF! I’m 29 years old and from São Paulo Brazil! I have learnt a LOT with these guys right here. It’s amazing how deep this subject goes and I hope you can learn a lot more! CCT, DUV, CRI, Bins, Domeless LEDs, BBL Line, types of reflectors, Drivers. It’s insane the level of customization possible in a flashlight. Strap in, have fun and ask away!

1 Thank

Καλωσήρθατε στην Αμερική

A real life scenario where “It’s Greek to me!” Lol