Newbie after advice...on next torch purchase..

That’s the attitude! I like you :slight_smile: .

First things first. What charger do you have?

Hardly… Just someone who uses a torch without knowing much about them. I like to have one always handy in my pocket you never know when your life may depend on it and i dont a want a c**p torch to just suddenly not work as no one would want. I’m currently looking into a few that have been suggested but most are hard to come by and are in china, usa etc nothing much of which can be found or available on eBay UK, or Amazon etc…

Here’s a real good one: Try another forum that likes to put up with “wasting everyone’s time because apparently you already made up your mind well before you started this inherently jacking people around ”for suggestions” goofball thread BS’.

UK plug, that what you mean ?

……

In another thread you mentioned having Li-ion batteries. What is the make and model of your Li-ion charger?

for my old torch or the one i just bought ?

fingers. :cowboy_hat_face: I predict he’s gonna annoy you when all’s said and done.

I like to think I’m FOS “Full Of Support” :slight_smile:

Seriously? You have to ask this kind of question? I’m out.

the stratosphere. You’re one of those types that likes to irritate well-meaning people because to be frank you’re an AH.

yes ? i never mentioned i had a charger i was looking for a charger and batteries for the torch i just bought i didnt find one to buy.

I give up….

In another thread (this one:https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/12015) you said that you currently possess 14500 Li-ion batteries. Do you currently have a charger for those batteries. And if so, what is the make and model of that charger.

Here’s one from a seller in the UK. Olight S65, uses AA’s, cheaper than AAA’s. Both Traded: Custom Neutral white Olight S65, and Trustfire Z8. All shipped from within the UK.

Oh that one yes its a blank black charger with a red/green light space for x2 14500 batteries still works fine as far as i know, it came with this torch “TrustFire R5-A3” will check tomorrow if there’s any brand name or anything on the charger.

EDIT: Looks similar to this charger http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TrustFire-R5A3-CREE-XP-G-R5-800Lm-Flashlight-Torch-CHA-/270900240688?pt=UK_SportsLeisure_Camping_LightsLanternsTorches&hash=item3f12e9a130

Check it and let us know. Take a photo of yours and post it if you can.

Cheap Li-ion chargers can be dangerous fire hazards. It's best to know exactly what you have.

Post a photo of your TrustFire R5-A3 also if you can.

Will do, but i feel like i’m no longer welcome here just because i dont know much about torches and my wording ain’t great i cant help this. I am sorry if i have upset/offended anyone. :frowning:

Everybody is welcome on BLF... occasional expressions of frustration notwithstanding.