【News】Wurkkos FC13 Design Update- SFT40 version as well as Metal Gray New color available

=================================================================================

Hi Guys, Happy New Year 2023~ wish the world peace, wish happiness and health for BLFers~

FC13 tested by FB members with SFT40 ,not bad, and we would like to assemble a batch with SFT40, anybody looking forward it?

We tested 2000lm output and 360 meters throwing on turbo

==================================================================================================

2022/9/29 prototype update:

-=====================================================================================================================================

2022/8/19 wurkkos FC13 draft

Hi BLFers, this is the design of wurkkos FC13, the third 18650 EDC light from wurkkos besides FC11 and FC12

FC11 is a classic one and would like try a small batch of 519A on it, anyone interested in this?

FC12 with both side switch and tail switch more like a tactical light.

FC13 only side switch, will with RGB button light, Anduril 2.0 UI ,tested LED SFN43 and SST40, orange feel reflector

more details will update later.....

Hi,
I’m interested.

Looks pretty cool ! Very modern.

Interested.

Want, I do. Buy, I will.

Looks good, I am interested.
I want to know what type of driver it has. Also since it has RGB switch I want to know if Anduril can control the switch in the same manner as RGB aux (for example to show different color for voltage etc).

Interested in the fc13. How much output will the SFN43 have?

Ok, that FC13 is REALLY intersting, it’s like a Sofirn SC31 Pro on steroids, nicely done Wurrkos, do you plan to offer a 18350 tube for it?

Looks great! Please consider offering Nichia 519A as an emitter option as well for users who want nice tint and high CRI. The 4500K variant seems to be the ideal choice since it’s very neutral but users who want warmth and rosy tint can dedome it.

SFN43 in one cell 18650, that poor 18650, everyone will have to buy that new molicel
Good to see the big button on your flashlights.

Please consider Nichia 519A for FC13, with op reflector.
Please be mindful about the parasitic drain, and the button backlight brightness.

Does the FC13 have USB C charging? Does it support PD?

I prefer SFT40 led

Interested, but with 519a or SFT40 emitter.

These are really two of the best emitters you could offer, Wurkkos. 519A for flood, high CRI, and nice tint. SFT40 for maximum brightness and throw.

Oh dear god, will you chage that mediocre clip already?

Have a look on Olight Warrior 3S clip or normal ONE WAY DEEP CARRY clip…

Agree with the others, offer 519A (with OP reflector) for floody CRI, and SFT40 for throw. 519A should be in 4500k, though 2700k and 5700k are also popular.

I’d be interested if, as others have said, it had the options of 519A and SFT40. And a shorty tube please!

I’m interested in 519

Interested in this in micro-arc oxidation White

Here’s a vote for literally anything other than the SST40. 519a or at least SFT40 would be vastly preferable.

The SST40 is just the most boring emitter. Lot of lumens, but not good for throw, not good for tint, and no High CRI options. The cold white is, well, cold white, while the neutral tends to be an awful green.

Very interested, but I think you'll get more sales with a different emitter than the sst40. The SFN43 sounds really interesting though.