Nitecore EC25 Cobra (CW/NW) - 18% off!

The Nitecore EC25 uses a camera-style switch - a two stage switch which makes mode changes a breeze. The switch has an indicator LED which displays voltage

This light runs on 1x18650 or 2xCR123A.

Features
· Utilizes a CREE XM-L U2 LED
· Maximum output of up to 860 lumens
· Radiator fins integrated into the head design provide better cooling for exceptional overall performance
· Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
· Boasts a peak beam intensity of 12,500cd and a throw distance of up to 222 meters
· Innovative single button two-stage switch offers a user-friendly interface (patented)
· Eight rapidly switchable brightness modes to select from
· High efficiency circuit board provides up to 25 hours runtime
· Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power (patented)
· Power indicator’s secondary function displays battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V)
· Reverse polarity protection prevents damage due to incorrectly inserted batteries
· Stainless steel titanium-plated two-way clip
· Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
· Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
· Sturdy HAIII military grade hard-anodized
· Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
· Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
· Tail stand capability

Dimensions
Length: 128mm
Head diameter: 34mm
Tube diameter: 25.4mm
Weight: 122g (without battery)

Accessories
Quality holster, lanyard, spare O-ring

Of course, Neutral White is also available.

As usual, Coupon code is EC25 - as people wanted shipping other than first class last time, I don’t have free shipping (the system doesn’t let me configure free shipping for one type of shipping) but the discount has been increased to reflect this.

Thank you for the support!

Craig

Great Deal! Order placed.

Is the neutral white version only using the XM-L T5 and not the T6? IO listed their NW as a T6-3C. Please confirm.

IO’s listing is wrong, they’re all T5s (Nitecore initially told me T6, but corrected to T5)

Craig

Thanks for the update Craig. Did Nitecore mention why they went with the T5 instead of the more commonly used T6?

In case you guys don't know, Craig is a seller who stands behind his products. My Nitecore EA4's bezel was either cross threaded or mis-tapped from the factory. He's sending me a replacement. That said, I HIGHLY recommend Illumination Supply...

Glenn

I will assume it’s cost and availability, it’s much easier to get T5 neutral white emitters than T6.
Thanks Glenn :slight_smile:

Craig

+1

Craig always shipped my orders promptly and service has been great! Now if he could just get an e-mail server that is not blacklisted, I would get my shipping notifications and IS newsletters :slight_smile:

I really need to figure that out. my system runs on google apps so I shouldn’t be blacklisted.