Nyogel?

Any suggestions on the best outlet to purchase Nyogel 760G from? I’m a pretty content user of SuperLube grease but I figured I’d just as well stick with the original lubricant on my new Armytek Wizards. Not willing to pay AT $30 in shipping from china for this, though I can pick it uup of ebay for much less… I’d like to find a better deal on the 25g tube, though.

Superlube ftw.
Mike

You’ll not find a better deal than 2oz for $14.95 delivered

This is the stuff I use, one tube is a life time of use.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Ford-Fluid-XG-12-Electrical-Grease-3-oz/233223709046?epid=1630736539&hash=item364d376176:g:Y~0AAOSwEaBaBj1y

Thanks timbo! That does seem like a good deal. As for other alternatives I’ve tried many and use a couple regularly. Time to try nyo.

Amen. :+1:

What is super lube? Can so one post a picture or a link?please.

Super Lube Lube 21030 Synthetic Grease (NLGI 2), 3 oz Tube (2 Pack) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06WLQ251B/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_o7w6CbWEDT12Y

:+1:

@ Nev
Here in the USA you can get the little 0.25 oz. tube for about $2 and the 3 oz. tube for around $6.
I get the 3 oz. tube & fill a medical syringe with the SuperLube. That makes a great, easy to use; dispenser.
It’s great stuff for flashlights, fishing reels, guns, folding knives, anything that needs light grease. :+1:

Thanks, I’ll see if I can find it in the uk.

/\ . :+1:

Not to be negative but I gave up on Nyogel years ago. It just doesn’t work that well. Super Lube looks like a much better product.

Why not use NO-OX-ID since it is conductive so you won’t have to worry about it getting on your terminals which increases resistance. I measured so many lights that dropped significantly in output over time that I fixed simply by wiping all contact points with alcohol.

NYOGEL-760G is made for Ford, Chrysler, and GM. Electrical contact grease, won’t rot o-rings, and works great. 3oz tube from the local Ford dealer parts dept. for about 16 bucks.

Militec-1 on everything, bonds w/metal, doesn’t attract dust, great in outdoor padlocks.