***PAY HERE Eagle Eye X6 Heatsinks (Triple & Quads)(CLOSED)

u guys are fine just order what u guys need i think i got plenty. no one needs any copper quad board/optics ?

Sent paypal for aluminum quad

I bought a couple of the quad boards a while back - think direct via a sale thread here. They have been sitting around with no place to go - never even bought the optics. No clue what I was think'n at the time...

I’m sending payment for
1— copper Quad = $18
1— Aluminum Quad $12
1- Copper triple $12.5

Shipping $5.25
Total $47.75

1 X Copper Triple $12.50
1 X Copper Quad $18.00
1 X Shipping $ 5.25
Total $35.75

Post #2 updated with the new orders

Can I pay for just the copper triple and the optic? I already ordered the 32mm board from IO 2 weeks ago.

Yes thats fine

Just checking in to see if there is an estimated shipping date at this stage?

I have a appointment on Tuesday to drop off the copper and aluminum and talk over some things and he said all orders will be done in a few days after drop off so im guessing around 1-1/2 to 2 weeks from Tuesday if that

that gives me enough time to pick the HS up and start printing labels and shipping out

No worries at all. Thanks for the information,
I will look forward to receiving mine :slight_smile:

1 tripple copper kit for me please.

if anybody needs XP-L’s to harvest check here

The seller said the cool white is V5 1A. they had V6 3C, but I got the last ones 8) :evil:

Seller rating is not perfect, but good prices always come with risks. I’ll report when mine are delivered.

u couldn't save me one :(

there were only 3 in left!

someone paid for 2 triple copper sinks can u pm me your forum name please

Paypal sent for copper triple KIT + shipping to germany (19,5+13=32,5:money_mouth_face:
THX

if my adding is correct i have 2 KITS LEFT if u want more it will take little longer to ship out due to ordering them

If anyone still needs the triple mcpcb and emitters, the XP32 board with XP-L V6 3D’s are now for sale pre-mounted here. This will fit the triple heatsink and the cute3 optics

Thanks for the information.
Was wondering how I was going to do that part, would like to be able to re-flow but would have to start with one emitter.

Did anyone or Dale figure what driver worked for this set up