Pure copper pill for Courui Big head

They look great!! The 20mm led tray is exactly that diameter or does it have a little more room (say 21mm or 22mm) in case it needs to be centered/adjusted?

By the way how are you guys going to pay? The international transfer in my country is very limited, could I send paypal to one of the member so he can transfer for both of us? If anyone is willing to help please let me know, thanks!

Last time l checked, 96 Courui ‘big heads’ has been sold, so let’s hope there will be more orders for the pure copper pills. :beer:

Those pills look just gorgeous! Can’t wait to get them and start modding.

O, bytheway:

I think I’ll stick to dedomed XM L2 and LD-1 driver (possibly an XM L2 dedomed by Vinz so still CW) with moderate (5A) power and decent runtimes.

With regards to your suggested SBT70 modd: I have combined an Olight SR91 head with the body and batt tube of a Thrunite TN31. Fits perfectly :bigsmile:
Because the stock driver delivers 6,5A, it uses a dedomed XML U2 - and produces 290KCD. Due to the large head it’s not a dragstar: a 20 minute continuous run on full power resulted in the head warming up to 48 degrees Celsius.

I’m thinking about a copper pill for this light and an SBT70 - and max amps, of course :wink:

Cheers
Nico

I’m very curious how you can say that so precisely? Was there a group buy at some point?
Cheers

Just got the Mail, he now has a Working Paypal Account.

Very Nice with this PayPal mail you just have to click it, log in and voila. Couldn’t be easier to send money around the world.

Thanks for this deal!

PP sent

I sent PayPal….was on the phone with my bank when I got the email and they were telling me there’s a $50 charge for International wire transfer!!!

Way cool to be able to use PayPal! Very excited to get this! :slight_smile:

Thanks Nikolas, PP paid!

Cheers,
Nicolaas

Ok people I have bust my ass to make this happening. I have open PP account, and for country I have selected Greece
just to be able to receive money. Now as a new member all money is in pending status for 21 day. Today I have send 5 pills,to
Linus,Werner,prisma,dbramm22,and zeremefico… All other shipments will be sent on Monday or when you send the money. The biggest problem is that I can not withdraw the money you have paid because Paypal requires IBAN from the EU that Serbia is not obvious. Do I need to send tr.number to each of you or you get them from PP,because i have enter numbers for those 5 I have send today?

Wow you are very fast.
I have my tracking number got from paypal and it is surprisingly already working(otprema).

Damn, sorry to hear about the paypal problems.
The tracking number came through on my paypal email from you so that’s all good.

You can still use the funds you have in the account to pay for online purchases though right? Maybe you can order something for someone and get the money in exchange?
Just thinking out loud.

Edit: My pill arrived today, fantastic stuff!

Thanks Nikola, and I hope you managed to figure something out with the paypal account.

Thanks Linus’m glad you’re happy with the product. Please all confirm when your shipment arrive. So PayPal can release of my money from the pending balance

Received my pills today.

Beautifull workmanship, excellent, and the upper side for the board is perfectly flat and nicely polished, no ridges or anything, great work! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thanks again!!

Nico

I received mine yesterday, your piece of work is perfect, looking forward for your next project:-)

Mine is in Chicago! Won’t be long now…. :slight_smile:

Mine was in the post office since Monday.Got it today , Paypal informed of reception.Man it’s heavy :bigsmile:
Congratulations on the Gearbest win , karma.

How can we inform Paypal for the receibing of package?
There is no such option in my account.

I didn’t realize I should/could do this either till just now. But looking through my sent payments I saw the “received item” option in the order status column.
Hope that came through on your end Nikola.

Can’t see that, only details button.

Yes you must confirm so my funds are then released, otherwise I will have to wait to the end of the month. Thank you all