Question regarding buying new flashlights.

I’m sorry i don’t measure up to your standards.
Actually, no i’m not sorry.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: What??? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I simply find it ironic that you suggest Temperature Controlled lights to the OP, but yet you provide no suggestions for such lights.

You will not even give suggestions when he specifically asks YOU to. :person_facepalming:

So i am failing you and the OP.
Such failure, i will hang my head in shame for not meeting your expectations :wink:

Bort I’m sorry, if i offended you. But i do want those recommendations if you have them.

@ Maestro_Da_Vinci…. Here is a bit of information you might find useful or interesting about flashlight UI’s (User Interfaces). You can also see which UI’s have Thermal Regulation.

Turbo and thermal control

Flashlight User Interface Cheatsheets

And as I posted above, after I complete my research I will post links to a few lights with Thermal/Temperature Regulation that are also within your stated price restraints.

I am thinking those lights will be from Sofirn or Convoy…. but we will see what I find.

So all you can do is attack those who don’t parrot your views :person_facepalming:
Perhaps i should start acting like you, it obviously works out well for you :laughing:

You did not, Jenkins did.

This link has many of Convoy’s temperature regulated lights.
https://convoy.aliexpress.com/store/group/18650-series/1100591265_519079348.html?origin=n&SortType=bestmatch_sort&g=y&SearchText=temperature

And this M2 is also temperature regulated, though the other M2s don’t seem to be.

I have noticed from experience the S2 will overheat quickly, on my first gen XM-L it would heat up much quicker then the first gen M1 since it had a much smaller head. So its good that you can get a temp regulated S2.

Thanks for those links!

They're quite useful.

:smiley: :smiley: You are fricking hilarious Bort… and typical. :person_facepalming:

You do something & then try to turn it around and blame the other person.

You might want to familiarize yourself with the psychological term “projection”. What you just did was/is a textbook case. :wink:

And you used the word “attack”? ? ? :question:
What a joke…

Oh no, you don’t like the word attack being used against your diatribes. Especially when you are the one projecting.
No one is interested in your victim complex.
You start fights then get mad when others don’t capitulate. Then you blame them for your actions.
Whats next, escalation and more whining?

For once we agree, just disagreeing on the who is the joke.
If you can’t act civil then go complain elsewhere, the rest of us have better things to do then put up with your attempted bullying.
I say attempted because your effectiveness is terrible :laughing:

This is the internet Bert, there is nothing to get “mad” about. :smiley: :smiley:

I could care less if you use the word “attack” when you get your wittle feelings hurt.

You know you are wrong. You got your panties in a wad way back when I did not agree with your opinion about novices should only have thermally protected lights. And it has gone downhill from there.

Anyone who has half a brain cell can see that.

So get your last word in & make it good. :wink:

I am done with this nonsense, internet playtime is over. :student:

So all you know how to do is demean people.
Then you think saying “So get your last word in & make it good.” will cover for your actions :person_facepalming:

Edited after more analysis of the development of the argument:

JenkinsMatti and Bort: Please drop the subject and avoid this thread from now on.

BLF Rules:

BY REGISTERING AN ACCOUNT YOU ALREADY IMPLICITLY AGREED TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES:

1. Please don't be rude. Rude people will have their accounts deleted.
  2. Please don't use dirty language, please don't swear, and please avoid lewd(link is external) or risqué(link is external) conversations.
  3. Please avoid controversial or divisive subjects such as religion and politics.
  4. Please avoid fighting. If you or somebody else is losing their calm, please drop the subject.
  5. Please don't even think about spamming this forum. Spammers will be prosecuted.
  6. Please don't even think about using this forum for illegal or dishonest activities. Criminals will be prosecuted.
  7. By registering an account, you agree to the BudgetLightForum.com Privacy Policy.
  8. All opinions expressed by users of this website may or may not be accurate, and as such BudgetLightForum.com does not officially endorse them. BudgetLightForum.com does not encourage risky behavior, and will not be responsible for physical, emotional, financial or other damages resulting from the use or misuse of any information or misinformation expressed herein. All users are encouraged to use good judgement before making any physical, financial or other decisions based on the information or misinformation expressed on BudgetLightForum.com.
  9. Have fun.

Bort, could you pleASE JUST LEAVE THIS FORUM AND SPEND YOUR TROLLING TIME SOMEWHERE ELSE?

carmantl: Please drop the subject and avoid this thread. I’ll handle the forum moderation.

Thank you for the suggestions, but most of the suggestions are way too expensive.

It’s a case of:

“Doc, it hurts when I do this.”

“So don’t do that.”

Does the Convoy brand seem to last and hold up as well as the more expensive brands? I am curious if we should be adding that brand to our store? What types of flashlights are they manufacturing that seem to be popular?

OK Thank you everyone.

So i ordered the following product https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001388842348.html 4000K and 3500K with 12 groups. I know it might not be the best for a beginner, but because i’m a beginner i wanted to learn how these new flashlights work and how to handle the modes and everything. I tried to learn just now, but i guess it will take time to understand how the memory works, how different modes work and many more things.

I also ordered this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002657839534.html but i don’t know how to use them, do i need to open the flashlight and put something in front of the light sensor or something different.

I also ordered https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32830063977.html with Yellow light. It seems to be very good quality and a nice little headlamp. The general usage is great and it seems very powerful.

Thank you everyone for the suggestions i have added many of them on my aliexpress wishlist and might buy them in the future. The new flashlight era is very big and seems to be very complicated when it comes to modes and different types of flashlight so i have a lot to learn.