re-introduction of Surge Drink from Cocoa-Cola(Back in stock limited quantities)11/11/2014

Well, I just saw that Coke has started re-introduction Surge Soda in cans.
Surge Drink from Amazon
I have very fond memories of sitting in Buffalo Wild Wings and downing a few pitchers of it Surge.(I was not old enough to drink at that time)
So i was wondering if anyone else remembers Surge

act fast Surge is back on amazon $14 case
Surge is back limited
there is a technical glitch with the system and stock is not sold out hold tight

Nope.

I wonder how many tablespoons of sugar is in a 10 ounce serving of Surge cola?

I remember it, dont think I liked it but definitely remember it. Im 23 now so that had to be what 6 years ago or more. Iirc it was a bottle of sugar and was meant to taste kinda like mt dew and sprite mixed?

3.7 tablespoons of sugar in a standard 16oz can of Surge.

for this i am not caring how much or what is in it. It is all about bringing back memories

From that same link -

• SURGE originally existed in the US 1996-2001 - back now due to popular demand

Surge movement on Facebook had a huge part in bringing this drink back.

Remember jolt. Can’t say I’ve tried Surge

I like monster and the varieties. Red Bull costs too much. There’s a asian drink called M-150 that’s pretty cheap- can buy it in bulk

Bring back Orbitz!

I still have one of these still Orbitz sealed in the basement

I remember Jolt Cola…not surge.

More caffeine than really strong coffee!
They need to bring back Jolt! he says with shaky hands.

Let me know when they reintroduce OK Cola.

I used to drink this stuff when I was a research assistant at Maryland . I was poor and it was always on sale. Coke's Mountain Dew . Good stuff!!

i would work for 10 hours out in the field and then have to drive 2 hours home at night ... Kept me awake!

Wish I had saved one. Preferably red.

coke got sued or at least threatened wity a suit by surge cow milking products company over the name. That’s what my father in law told my back in the day when I noticed his surge belt buckle. He is a dairy farmer.

Brian

Only soda that I remember tasted much better from a fountain than a bottle or can.
I think the return is only temporary and only via Amazon.
Interesting coke brought it back, but I won’t be trying it again.

My idea for a new cola drink: Ebola Cola. Slogan: “It’s bloody good”. Only sold by the case… Give your friends a case of Ebola.

Bah…to hell with that!

http://liquidcaffeine.com/

Some of this in sparkling water, call it “GO JUIZE!”

http://liquidcaffeine.com/regular-mix/2-x-gallons/

Worse comes to worse, make your own, serve it in one of those sodastream machines