re-introduction of Surge Drink from Cocoa-Cola(Back in stock limited quantities)11/11/2014

we need to make this happen

Anyone remember Snapple Sun Tea? I subsisted on that stuff through at least a year of high school.

I never had it either. Back then energy pills had ephedra, so I had no use for a drink that only had caffeine.

with my ADHD, i was afraid to try the pills, might have put me in a coma

The pills were very helpful when I was pulling a night shift watching a door. I could sit facing the door with my eyes closed with no worries about falling asleep. Unfortunately it didn't make watching a door any better.

Does anyone remember when "Sierra Mist" was called "Slice". Nowadays "Slice" refers to their orange (or grape too?) flavored drink. I tell my wife "Sierra Mist" used to be regular "Slice" and she thinks I am crazy. (Guess I could search for pics too.)

EDIT - well that was easy! Here's wikipedia's explanation on it.

-Garry

I can see the benefit fo the pills there

I do remember slice and i didn’t know slice turned into sierra mist. Makes sense when you think about it. i wonder if the altered the recipe a bit, i remember slice being very sweet.

How about Mandarin Orange Slice? That was the best orange soda...

For my wife, it's the Blue Nehi.

More recent, but I really miss the DietRite Golden Peach soda.

Question: If you were a Dallas County Sheriff that was in Ebolaman’s apartment (without any protection) and were then explicitly told to keep an eye out for any of a list of symptoms and if any appear to immediately contact the Dallas County Health Department and a week later those symptoms show up what would you do?

A) Contact the Dallas County Heath Department immediately.
B) Go to your local strip mall Doc in the Box and potentially expose a dozen or so more people.

Well, we now have the answer … it was “B”! Geez, with doofuses like that running things… WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE! It’s been nice knowing you…

It's a joke, but there is some truth to it...

And now we have one

Really the proper action to take in his situation, regardless of where he was (or anyone is), would have been to isolate himself, and call CDC/Health department. Any person that gets sick as a result should have a very clear cut case against the sherrif's office for gross negligence at the very least, and involuntary manslaughter if anyone dies.

At least you can’t catch it online!

I predict amazon sales will go up. Telecommuting to work, up. Online education, up. Oculus rift sales, up.
:beer:

Lets just all be damn glad that Eloba isn’t transmissible until symptoms begin. Hope that holds up.

Believe me… The Dallas Department of Doofus Services will find a way…

Oh, I know they are trying.
I still have some gear I acquired at the begining of the 2009 H1N1 scare. Maybe I should suit up.

Does anyone remember Rondo ?

Unfortunately there are a lot of unknowns with Ebola, and what is known can change due to mutation.

For example one issue that has me concerned is that despite repeated statements that it can only be transmitted through bodily fluids, there have now been several cases, including one lab experiment, where transmission should not have occurred but it did.

If it goes airborne, or develops more staying power, like the common cold virus even, we're in serious trouble. As it is, statistically, even in Africa, in one of the three infected nations, you're far more likely to die from many other causes.

In Dallas, you are far more likely to die of high velocity lead poisoning caused by casual encounters with a police officer…

Back to colas… anybody remember Big Red? Never liked the stuff… some did show up in a local store last summer. My preferred tipple is Dr Pepper in the 8 ounce bottles made with real sugar… a.k.a. Dublin Dr Pepper… even though the bastards closed the Dublin, Texas plant.

yea we still have big red her in Indiana, not a huge fan of it when i can get barq’s red cream soda cheaper and tastes better

act fast Surge is back on amazon $14 case
Surge is back limited
Updated OP aswell

....and... Too late!