REVIEW ACEBEAM X80

You've actually tried the Q30s on an X80 and they fit as well as the Acebeam?

I didn’t get light with the acebeam batteries so I can’t compare but I haven’t had any problems with the 30Q’s

In the outdoor Beam photos I,ve used Sony VTC6 and 30Q. No problem.

谢谢您的评测

I’ve tried 30Q (flat tops)
And they DON’T work in my X80. They are very loose. The light switches off by itself all the time……

Maybe, the reason is for this is, that I got my X80 together with 4 original Acebeam Protected cells.
These are very long and fit very tight. So the springs already got compressed very much. And are now worn out a little bit…

Maybe I will add some solder blobs or boobs :wink: to my 30Qs, which I’ve bought for the X80 as spare cells……
Or I’ll use some magnets……

Ace review, thanks for sharing, a really good light this one!!

Received mine yesterday, and I’m really glad that they’ve changed the UI. Not sure if it’s been mentioned in any of the reviews, but a long press will enter the not-so-low ‘ultra low’ mode (as before), and if the button is kept depressed the red LEDs turn on. There is even a police strobe (red-blue) if the button is pressed even longer, and after that the light is locked out, and can’t be unlocked with a 2 second press of the power button. I have to unscrew the tail cap and screw it back on to get the light to work again.