[Review] Folomov EDC C1 Flashlight

98/95. I’m amazed to see E21 this good. But that’s just one point. Is it CRI98 elsewhere too?

I haven’t tested it integrated, but usually the CRI doesn’t vary that much across the beam.

So…good. Very very good. Thank you for the input maukka. :slight_smile:

Anecdotal but the L1 (penlight version of this) I have is listed as 3000K as well but matches the 2700K bulbs in my house almost exactly except for being a bit rosier. So some variation in the emitters they’re using… or a copy and paste job on the stats like they did for the runtimes.

I’m enjoying my Pen L1, with the exception of the LMHML mode sequence. Hopefully there will be a V2 of it with the LMHLMH mode sequence.

Looking at the Folomov website, they appear to have kept the runtimes the same and increased the output on the 5000k CCT version vs the 3000k CCT version (on their spec sheets, anyway - real life testing will show what they really are).

So far, their published runtime and output specs haven’t been reliable for any of their small lights.

They’re still showing the LMHML (wave) mode sequence for the 3000k brass version on their website.