Review of Zanflare F1

Very true. At first I thought they were maybe rewrapped GA’s, then the glaring 40A rating made me think they are more likely C grade rejects or Ultrafire type fakes. I will PM the OP links of reliable sources

Thanks, I think. I got those batteries before I made review because I knew that the other batteries I had were “cheap”. Looking for high discharge, thought these were good, and they do work well. You are right though that me and other philistines need to learn. I’ll check but is there a thread about “proof of batteries”, like what is really posssible for an 18650 (capacity: can it really hold 10,000 mAh, amperage: can it go to 40) things like that that should be red flags. There will be improvements and ways to make better, but what should really be expected.

Great review mate.

I will receive mine un a few days…. I hope. Then…. I will tell my impressions

Right on. I’m super happy with it. My first jump into a good flashlight. Have many ok ones but this is the best I have…so far :wink:
Please tell me if you can use the glass breaker to break a car window. Or if anyone has tried and succeeded, what’s the trick.
Let me know when you review.

I just sent you a PM of some reliable sources in the US. Many of these rewrap companies put fancy wrappers and embellish the ratings in attempt to gain market share. The big 4 have plain boring wrappers because they make them for various power packs, and don’t sell individual cells to end users.

Thank you!