Rot66 ISSUES HAVING TROUBLE WITH BUTTON LED LIGHTS

HELLO GUYS AND GALS…IM NEW HERE AND WAS HOPING TO ASK TOYKEEPER OR ANYONE THAT MIGHT KNOW WHY MY ROT66 ONLY HAS 2 BLUE LED LIGHTS THAT STAY ON WHEN THE LIGHT IS TURNED OFF, THE BLUE LIGHTS ON THE BUTTON, JUST GOT IT YESTERDAY AND 4 LIGHTS USE TO STAY ON NOW ONY THE 2 SO IM JUST CURIOUS AS TO WHAT I DID OR ARE THEY JUST ALREDY BROKEN WHICH I DONT THINK SO BECAUSE THEY COME ON WHEN I TURN THE LIGHT BACK ON, ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

No need to shout.

Got bad eyes…easier to se what I’m writing…and who came up with this writing in caps mess was considered loud? Lol that’s funny

Caps has ALWAYS meant louder emphasis, EVEN with typewriters and typesetters BEFORE computers. So probably around Ben Franklin’s time frame.

You can always enlarge the browser font size by holding the Ctrl key and hitting + or - key, or even the mouse wheel if you have one.

Thanks goodness I only use on key phrases.

Try clicking rapidly 7 times while the light is off.

My understanding is the ROT66 has 2 lights on the button that are always on, and 2 lights that are controlled by a pin on the controller. The latest build of the Anduril user interface has as default behavior to change the setting on that pin in response to 7 clicks.

If you have one of the earlier ROT66 with the Narsil user interface, I will have to defer to someone else, as I’m not well versed on Narsil.

Yes, try the 7 clicks to scroll through aux light settings. That should fix it.