SOLD FS: ArmyTec Predator and (2) Xtar 18650 2600mAH Li-Ion Button Top Protected Batteries SOLD

Hi all.

SOLD First up is my ArmyTek Predator V2.5. It has the Cree XP-G2 and a smooth reflector which make this light an outstanding thrower, but it still has some usable spill. I bought this new about 1.5 years ago and it has been sitting in my safe since. It has less than 15 minutes of runtime on it. It comes with everything you get from the factory, and all of the accessories are unused. You can read a nice review of it here: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?366049. SOLD

SOLD Next up are (2) Xtar 18650 2600mAH Li-Ion protected button top batteries. I purchased these new about 3 years ago. I initially had them in a 2 cell light, but sold the lightly shortly thereafter. They had less than an hour of runtime on them. They have been stored in my flashlight drawer since, and topped off with a charge every 6 months. SOLD

Payment via Paypal and I will only ship to a confirmed Paypal address in the CONUSA via USPS Mail. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Frank A.