SOLD - Two 3rd GEN 2D Maglites.

SOLD

Up for sale are Three Two 3rd GEN 2D Maglites. The Camo light is sold.

All three are modified with an MT-G2 led on a Maxtoch 26mm Copper star. They have replacement aluminum heat sinks and have Qlite 3040mA drivers with the DrJones lumodrv ramping program in them. They come with sleeves for using two Unprotected 18650 Li-ions. Protected will not work. Also, 26650 will not work, since the 3rd GEN Mags have a different tail cap.

One is Black, with File Work, the other two are Hydro Dipped and clear coated.

The flames light has flames and skulls. The camo is fall leaves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's some Before and After beam shots. Stock 2D is MOUSEOUT, Modified 2D is MOUSEOVER.

The lights retain the stock reflector and have a coated glass lens. Flood to throw is retained as well. lumodrv modes are high/low and ramping.

The Camo light is SOLD

Price is $125 USD each CONUS and $135 USD each for international. I need $100 for each. Shipping will be extra, but you can figure your own and that way you only pay what you want. Use this link. My Zip is 75703. You should be able to figure your shipping by that. Package weight is 1# 6oz. You can figure your shipping price and just add it to the $100.

Payment is PayPal oldlumens(insert the @ sign here)gmail.com

Post here which light you are taking, so we don't have two people buying the same light. Then follow that with a payment and a PM to me, with your shipping info.

Thank you

I will take the Camo……

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 9EB77095

Thank you. It will go out Monday.

Still two left.

Still for sale.

Price reduced for 24 hours.

I will take both of them.

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 6PC03737…………… Extra included for postage.

People do not know what they are missing with your great Mag light work….

Thanks
Slow

Seeing them on brick is making me cringe :_(

All gone and Thank You