[solved]Q8 switch debouncing-time (A hardware property of the switch that I wanted to know)

Thanks for the topic title!
And of course your curiosity, it is thinking and testing like you do with Bistro HD that pushes BLF as a whole forwards , hat off to you!

lol, I'm not sure if that's a little sarcastic or not, no offense meant. I feel like some people were pretty upset about this thread. I really didn't mean to be provocative in any way about, or to take advantage of the Q8, or to disrespect any existing code, and was actually making a possibly rare plea for help. I think FM did help. I think the thread title is now what it should have been in my opinion (I changed it somewhere around post 16 I think).

I think it's just how things came off when all put together. Through a screen things can be one way in your mind and very different way in someone's view, someone for instance like the guy working obsessively for what 1.5 years to keep everyone happy with their Q8 (and I think everyone is now, even the one or two who weren't).

The way OTSM is written in HD is now is certainly well past the mainstream programming habits though, but it fits in an tiny25!