Strange!

To all the non-English speakers on this site...we are all impressed at whatever your English ability is and I'm sure no one is judging you.

I don't go out of my way to judge anyone including those who should know better but perhaps don't due to a learning disability or for any other reason.

Although I'll agree with the other poster that if it's just laziness I generally pass on the long posts with no paragraphs as well. If there are no caps I assume you are posting from something less user friendly than a full size keyboard. Caps are appreciated but I don't see any reason for no paragraphs. :)

Again, to all the non-English speakers you are all doing better (much better) than most of use could do in another language and we are glad to have you here. That's one of the best things about the internet and that's being able to interact with people from all over the world.

My short answer is exactly that .. life is too short to edit . If I knew how to write correctly in the first place I would have done it right the first time .

Expectiing a moron to be able to edit his own work is just asking too much .

Stick it up your Endoplasmic Reticulum!!!!

Even Flat Boob Girls love sex!

as it were

(just kidding)