Strobe Speed

So today while on the tool truck, I was playing with a little coast light and it had a crazy strobe speed. If was a really rapid pulse, of which I have never seen the likes of.

I know the general consensus here is stobe should be left out all together but I like it. I like the practical purpose of disorienting potential dangers if the need comes about.

Most of my lights have a standard strobe rate but the zy-t08’s I ordered are majorly slow in speed.
Is there any way to change this flash rate? Aside from a driver swap :8)

No. It’s handled internally by the driver.

Get an Armytek Predator or a Nextorch.

SR King has 200Hz high speed strobe. But they decided to call it "low" mode. Totally inappropriate

strobe out there I bet. :open_mouth:

I've heard the sipik clones are something like 2 megahz...

I’m on United Flight 554. ETA: 2:30AM, 11/29. Should I take a cab or will you have your butler pick me up like last time?

Just look for the guy in the diaper. I'll be at the exit by the Dunkin Donuts. ;)

I hope the TSA didn't bother you about the 15 A6Os you were bringing me.

15 of these instead though. Should be close enough. You’ll prolly throw in a couple ST-90’s in there. :open_mouth:

http://dx.com/p/mini-pig-2-leds-flashlight-white-3-lr1130-included-1138

Hey btw, I notice ya got a Gold Medal or something. What was it for? Eating? :smiley:

All 15 of them might be enough to see my fist coming at you. :evil:

Gold medal? I don't see no damn gold medal.

dangling on one of your stomachs.

Oh, that. That's my pacifier, always been there.

:smiley:

The Sipik driver switches at around 1.024 MHz…

SRK actual strobe mode is between 9 and 10 Hz (PWM is 200 Hz)

Over 20 hz just looks like sputtering.

has strobe speed it seems 3x as fast as anything else I got. And I gots a few. :open_mouth:

But they’re all the same…

…….some yet to be modded, and some yet to be just fondled. :stuck_out_tongue: :open_mouth: