Sunwayman V11R on Ebay, $18.99. 2 left.

I just bought 2 of them showing 9 left. IDK?
We will see i suppose.

I emailed the seller to have him ship both orders in the same package, received a reply in broken English/Chinese, which of course had nothing to do with my request.

I just checked my email for receipt and conformation. The pay pal went to China some where. There was 3 Chinese letters numbers or what ever they are as i do not
read Chinese as the paypal recipient. May have just been scammed but paypal will honor the $36.00 so worth the effort if they are legit… The ebay ad states they are in CA so that is why we may have been scammed…

That is promising you got a reply.

Here is a picture of my receipt, yes it went to some Asian person…

I think that maybe paypal already flagged it since it still shows as pending…

They always reply…this is not to throw you off…if my suspicion is right.

I might regret it, but I jumped in too…

Sadly they always use the ‘too good to be true (and why not as Paypal is behind their backs)’ modus always, and always go for volume of sales since shipping with tracking perhaps some virtually worthless trinket or whatever is their only substantial cost.

A low-priced item will go under the radar for quite a while before getting exposed than a pricier one.

All my pronouncements above are based on my observations on the assumption that this deal is a scam (though in my books it looks that it is)

I sent the money, but this may well turn out to be one of those “too good to be true” things.

If that happens, oh well. It’s not a big purchase so no big loss.

There are other lights listed in sporting goods in the shop but I don’t see the v11r listed ….??
https://www.ebay.com/str/yuchengoo1/Sporting-Goods/\_i.html?\_sacat=888

I have one already so I didn’t order one but I hope for all you that it’s not a scam.

So the person that gets his first post here so we all know if we need to start asking PayPal for our money back…

It would be wise that if you receive the package, video record yourself opening it, so if there is something wrong you have video evidence of what you received and make your claim easier, also direct them to this thread…

Has anyone received a tracking number? Says it ships FedEx SmartPost.

Not here, just got the same FedEx Smart Post thing. I am really not expecting much but, thought I would take the chance.

Some info here.
There’s a lot of good info on this forum about the V11R and V10R (basically same light) just use the search box.

Yea I saw that one. But just not sure how someone managed to put a triple in it.

This one. My new Triple XPG2 Sunwayman V11R Mirage
Assuming he just sanded down the 20mm MCPCB same as I did with a copper 16mm Noctigon.

I noticed my lights (2) have been marked “shipped” with a Fed Ex. Tracking number, estimated delivery date Oct. 17th, the plot thickens.

Got a tracking number today as well. Tracking number is legit. Not saying whats in the package is. Tracked on FedEx website says it’s coming from Monroe Township, NJ and arrived at FedEx location in Keasbey, NJ, expected delivery on the 16th.

Mine also shows a Fedex tracking number but with a delivery date of the 18th…

Not sure if you can sand a 20mm triple down to 12.5mm because that would cut into the emitters already. I wonder if there are different versions of the V11R