Swiss Post

So, my first order @fasttech via Swiss Post looks like this(includes 1 folding knife):

I thought(hoped), they were more organised than other posts, but sure doesn’t look like. 15 days and the packet is still in the air? Why even bother offering tracking, when it doesn’t work 99% of the time? Did it work for any of you?

Only useful as a proof that the package has been sent and that you have received it or not for an eventual refund.
The packages are probably sleeping in a storage facility waiting their turn.

Their tracking is quite strange. I also had this ‘Departure from border point of origin country’.
Nothing happened for ~10 days, then I got the same status again. From there it took another week to get to me, and tracking was actually quite accurate. Don’t know what they did in these mysterious 10 days though.

I did not order from FastTech, but elsewhere. I received the order in October. This is still the only information:

No my FT order via Swiss post didn’t work. Swiss post returned it to FT, no reason given to me by FT. Waiting for FT to resend via SG post. All this for two pocket knives.

Not only FT, but Banggood is also using swiss post for some orders.

Not FT but still…
Can’t wait for any update…

Weird. My package left China more than once :smiley:

Anyone asked the swisspost directly what that means?

I ordered from Tmart 2x26650, the batteries have traveled mails Swedish (Sweden Post) and arrived in Italy today. this was their path:
_

Destination Country - Italy:Tracking Consuming:0 Millisecond, Cache Time:2013/11/27 23:06:16
2013-11-27 00:00, Inviato dall’estero (SE) al centro postale di MILANO CSI WINDOWS in data 27-NOV-2013
2013-11-27 00:00, Accettato dal centro postale di MILANO CSI WINDOWS in data 27-NOV-2013

Origin Country - Sweden:Tracking Consuming:0 Millisecond, Cache Time:2013/11/27 23:06:16
2013-11-26 05:27, Stockholm utr, The item has been dispatched from Posten´s international terminal for onward transport abroad
2013-11-26 05:27, Order departed from sorting hub
2013-11-26 03:42, Stockholm utr, The item has arrived at Posten´s international terminal for sorting and transport abroad
2013-11-26 03:42, Order at pre-departure sorting
2013-11-20 10:27, Sweden Post, Direct Link, Singapore, The item has been dispatched from Sweden Post, Direct Link’s international terminal for onward transport abroad
2013-11-14 08:00, Order Shipment recorded
_

yeah, finally I’m happy. Package is in my country, so now delivering speed depends on my local post and customs.

Wow that’s a lot of time. Are they shipping via ships? :open_mouth:

Using ships for ground shipping ;)

Looks like i’m getting mine tomorrow: