FLEXcandles Asgard
Jetbeam RRT-01
Trustfire TF-R2
Fandyfire Rook
Rustu RX-40
Xtar BK12 & UR1

Future Purchases:

FLEXcandles B & C as soon as they are released
No others confirmed yet but that can change at any time.

Getting ready to buy the following

Convoy C8
Roche F12 Host
Fandyfire UV-S5
HD 2010

These will be my first budget light purchases.

These are on there way

EagleTac MX25L2 Luminus SBT-90
Olight SR95 Luminus SST-90
Nitecore EA4 L2 XM-L2 U2 1C
Nitecore SRT7 Revenger XM-L2 T6

XinTD C8 V4
FLEX Asgard

But probably I will wait for some time before buying the Asgard, as it is quite pricey now and the app is not finalized yet.

Nice Xtars, I haven’t looked at whats new from them for a while, any special reasons you decided on the Xtar BK12?

The UL1 is pretty cool too, I like how it can plug into a USB wall wart. I’ve been considering their TZ60 for a while.

WOW, nice high end choices, I envy you being able to shell out about $900 for 4 lights! :money_mouth_face:
Got me looking at Nitecore lights again!

Thanks for sharing everyone and keep ’em coming!

Hopefully for others as well but at least for me this has sparked an interest in several lights I wasn’t aware of or didn’t previously look too closely at!

EA4W enroute second i have ordered

Jetbeam PA40 enroute

Been mostly buying AA lights of late with acouple of 18650 for variety

next purchase will be 2 Fenix E11’s from fast tech as they have the new 2013 model

What are some of the AA lights you have bought recently? I’m getting ready to buy an EagleTac D25A.

That E11 looks nice, I love the side switch, but the emitter is more or less outdated? (output only 170Lm) For instance compared to Roche F12 XM-L at 363 to 950 lumen.(same length/diameter but no side switch) I’d love that light with a bit brighter output and NW tint.

ago,the wish/buying next flashlights were not so expensive!

I almost hate to say this, but I pretty much own every flashlight I want :weary:

The only lights I really want at this point are the Firefoxes FF4, OSTS TN31mb, and the Niwalker BK-FA02.

I’m not sure if I am going to buy a Firefoxes FF4 because I am somewhat annoyed that this Lips dude has the sole rights to sell them in the US at whatever price he wants. I’d happily buy one from somewhere like Fasttech without a warranty for the $210 other people have been getting them for. The TN31mb is insanely expensive, but its hard to argue with the lux. I already have a Solarforce S2200 MT-G2 on the way, but I would like to have the Niwalker BK-FA02 as well for comparison.

En route are 2 Convoy C8s and a SingFire SF-90 Bike Light.

I’m setting my sights on the Convoy L2. The performance of the Convoy C8s will help me decide.

Think it will be nitecore EC1. I really enjoyed my EC25. And heard lots of good things about EC1.

one of three…
been wanting a chicago x chopped mag. another chopped c 26650, either a triple or an aspheric
been wanting a shadow sl3, of course add some chips
been wanting a crelant 7g2 v2 to replace my zy-t13 with

but it will probably be an instant kill for my next light

Got this in the 50% DX ExtremeDeal for $7.24…UltraFire T6 XM-L T6.

I’m considering a bike light kit in the same price category, Here are two I’m looking at (from lightmalls):

1200-Lumen Bike Light kit (I think this may be the same as the one you have coming)

3000-Lumen Bike Light 3-XM-L U2 LED (Slightly higher price, triple U2 emitters, I guess this one would have more flood)

I’m leaning towards the triple U2

I didn’t see anything special with the SingFire SF-90 Bike Light. :slight_smile:

I needed a bike light and was aiming for a muli-emitter until I saw this at DX being sold at 50% discount so I grabbed it.