The 9th BLF Old Lumens Challenge Is Closed and Winners Have Been Named

Haukkeli has jumped into the modded light category. :+1:
The build thread is here.

It took a while until all the components arrived but I am in :slight_smile:
https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/68546

FearOfTheDark’s page is linked to from the master list in post #3

Thanks Don, I was just in the middle of writing you a PM, I guess there is no need :slight_smile:

I happened to be online when you posted your build topic, so I ran with it. Thanks. Good fortune on your project.

Bump… a little more than 2 weeks left to go.

:person_facepalming: I better pull my finger out then…… :person_facepalming: Should be ok.

Finally… my humble build is complete! :sunglasses:

Wohooo! CONGRATULATIONS! Completion with only 2 days left.

Time to tidy up your build threads and add as many pictures as you can :D

Only a few hours left!

These are looking amazing. Getting some good ideas for next year.

I have completed my modified flashlight and my thread now.

Thanks to everyone. :beer: It has been a great joy to participate again. :partying_face: The contest results in another outstanding flashlight I can add to my collection.

:+1: Looks good. Makes me think I need to get/make/mod something like that.

I’ll have to take a look at the building threads to check what was done this year :wink:
In any case, and in advance, congrats to the contestants, and thanks to the organizers and judges of this year’s contest :face_with_monocle: :+1: :beer:

You can find links to all he completed projects in post #2 at the poll thread.

I see many fantastic mods & creations from all the participants.
Congrats to all participants! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hey folks just an update to the judging part of the competition , we have already started judging and i have gotten a few score cards back so its looking good to see some results soon.

Merry Christmas all!

Happy Holidays, whichever one(s) you celebrate!! Thanks for the update

Thank You everyone for participating. Happy Holidays. See you all in the New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! And big thank you to everyone involved in OL#9. It was a super fun to build with y’all.

Extra thanks to Asian8640 for encouraging me to stay in the game when I felt like I didn’t have the time!