Hey everyone,
i am recovering from what they said was a neurological seizure, (suggested it was a Jacksonian seizure) but after CT scan and a MRI, it was not serious, Because i was already weak from recovering from the covid-19 infection, it really took a toll on me. (still getting tests done) but i am feeling better. It has been a hell of a past year for me, a break up with my ex, working to sell off the the house and downsizing, preparing to move to a new province, loosing my former job, getting the covid-19 and recovering,.
2020 (and 2019) has not been good for me. But i will work to come back and enjoy BLF and continue the LT1 projects, including the LT1-Mini project. :+1:

• added today is my birthday, i made it to 51 at least! :smiley:

Wish you all the best and a fast recovery.

Nice to see you on BLF again! :slight_smile: :+1:

Added: Happy birthday! :partying_face:

Great to hear from you, Den! I’m glad you’re feeling better. :+1:

Take care of yourself during your recovery. We’re all rooting for you! :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday! :partying_face:

Happy birthday! :partying_face:

I’m glad to hear you’re recovered enough to post online. I hope by the time 52 rolls around, this will all be just a speck in your rear-view mirror.

Happy birthday DBSAR, I’m happy to see that your condition was not very serious. Get well. :slight_smile:

Hope you get well soon and
Happy birthday. :partying_face: Thank you for your contribution. You have a tough time.

Sorry for my ignorance but Is there anyone else thinking about make a Patreon page for DBSAR ?

Happy Birthday and great to read your health has improved. All the best for times to come, hopefully you have more luck and success

Glad you’re feeling a bit better.

Happy Birthday! :partying_face:

Happy Birthday :partying_face:

Glad to hear you are recovering.

As much as I am looking forward to future LT1 releases, please make your health top priority and concentrate on getting better before working too hard.

Happy Birthday, Den. The next one will be better. Glad to hear you are on the mend. Keep it up, and keep us posted.

Glad you’re recovering. Please continue to do so!

And hey, for 2019, at least the LT1 went exceptionally well :wink:

Welcome back! Glad to hear you are on the mend.
Looking forward to reading your various posts soon.

Happy Birthday DBSAR! Glad to hear you’re okay and hopefully you continue to make progress in your recovery. I feel your pain with the the horrible year(s) you’ve been having. 2011-2012 was just an endless sinkhole of health issues, monetary problems, and just general bad luck for me and my family. Thank God, we’re all still here and still kicking. Keep your head up and remember you have a lot of people here on BLF praying and hoping for better days for you.

I totally forgot:
Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Dennis!

wish you all the best!

Wish you a get well soon and a happy birthday, next 51 years should be the best.

Happy birthday, glad you are recovering!

Happy birthday, may there be many happy returns!

It’s good to hear that you’re on the mend :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday to you! and hoping to see you fully recovered and firing on all pistons as soon as possible!