Tryin to figure things out.......

~ test ~

Just getting here … still lost.
Where can I find the UI …
This is going to take some time to get used to

Thanks for the hard work Sb

1 Thank

Is there a better place for me to test & ask questions.
Is it possible to make a thread private just for experimenting/learning
Im just getting here and Im Lost :face_with_head_bandage:

2 Thanks

Looks like youre doing fine actually, just looks unfamiliar maybe

you already learned to create a thread, post a photo, and post a reply… well done!:slight_smile:

happy to brainstorm if you have other questions?

2 Thanks

Hey there @Coscar , glad you made it! Feel free to experiment here. It’s different, but I’m pretty sure it will work well for you. I still need to make a post with some quick tips, but until then just ask any questions you might have.

2 Thanks

It could be a nice feature if we could make a PM to ourselves, so we can use it as a “storage unit” so we can do some testing and have there some important things… like photos, links, useful informations… etc… so we can find them quick and easy… !

1 Thank

Hi there @TARTARA , it’s not exactly what you describe, but don’t forget about:
https://budgetlightforum.com/my/activity/bookmarks

1 Thank

Thanks Boss !

1 Thank

Is this the sidebar everyone else is seeing… it looks blurred to me… or is that just a shadowed font?

1 Thank

It would be nice to have one complaint thread ,one place to whine and ask questions instead of them in every thread . Maybe it would help to see commonly asked questions and a single place to vent . Mr. Admin. would be able to see what folks are barking about .

• sending a pm and posting a comment look the same so it has me wondering am I answering / posting or replying ?? Reply is a stupid term … send ?

Yes, something like that, but in a different format because im on an Android phone !

In general the new format its very good, probably you have to explore, get used to it and find all the new features … !

Hmm, no, there shouldn’t be any shadow. Are you possibly using a browser extension that changes the theme of websites or otherwise alters their functionality?

2 Thanks

Hey there @Boaz , yep, I really need to merge all these recent threads about the new site into a single thread.

1 Thank

Subscribed threads? I know I saw it mentioned but I cant remember what it was… Are they available?

1 Thank

1 Thank

@Coscar

1 Thank

Recent Post? Not mine… ALL?

1 Thank

None of which makes any sense

1 Thank

Are you referring to one of the links I posted?

1 Thank

No… on the old site my BLF homepage was subscribed threads but there was a ‘Recent post’ button that would take me to ‘everything else’ that was new…

Ah. The homepage now is the same as the old “Recent posts” list.
When you have new posts in the threads you were following there will also be an “Unread” tab on the homepage.
And new threads that you haven’t read at all yet will appear in the “New” tab on the homepage.

1 Thank