???Turning off Subscriptions???

My email just started loading up with subscribed threads. I turned it off but get the following Error:

Error Status message:

The changes have been saved.

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.

working fine for me

Yeh, my box just started loading up with every thread I’ve been in since past week or so. Guess I’ll see if turning subscriptions off overrides Error message. Funny thing is I never subscribed to any in the time period it’s spittin back at me.

De activating email notifications:
The changes have been saved.

Ubuntu Chromium Flash disabled.

LOL…just got a subscription notice on this thread I started… >-)

OK. Just unsubscribed Again and it seems to have saved it this time. There was a system error first time I tried. >:-/

SB has been troubleshoot it for the whole day.

Yeh, just got an email alerting me to freeme’s post…LOL. My subscriptions are turned OFF too.

Your preference is not saved if you are presented with the error page.

The Miller, what is Ubuntu reference?

OS and browser, could be usefull in determening possible issues.

Got ya. Seems to be fixed now. No more alerts.

options:
-Do NOT automatically subscribe me to threads I create or participate in
-Do NOT send me updates by email for my subscribed threads
-Do NOT wait for me to become inactive before sending notification emails

now i checked all……
BUT… i would understand why they are unchecked by DEFAULT, generally a person don’t want a subscription for EVERY thread start or JUST PARTECIPATE

strange whay to set by default preferences for members XD XD

Try editing your subscriptions.

Go to My account —-> Edit —-> Subscriptions.

• Click the box: Do NOT automatically subscribe me to threads I create or participate in if you do not want to be automatically subscribed.
  • Click the box: Do NOT send me updates by email for my subscribed threads if you don’t want email notification for updates on subscribed discussions.

Click Save to save any changes that you made.

Had the same problem last night, first time got an error message, second time it went through. Didn’t do anything differently.