UPDATE 22.10 2020✔️Nitecore NU35 , NITECORE TIP SE ✔️GEARBEST Exclusive offers by WyDRA✔️

Coupon from Dresslily

Price: $4,50

Coupon DLNCFG123

Probably it was a bad idea to order from this unknown (to me) store. The order was placed on 13th and still no sign of shipping….

Did you use Paypal?

I always use Paypal. If they do not accept it I will not use their service.

I checked the status of my order and it says- your order has been packed and left the warehouse. It has been picked up by the local courier. Guess we will see.

How ironic, I just received an e-mail that my C8 has shipped and they have provided a tracking number. Looks like it took about 6 days for that information to be sent. So far so good.

I think they are watching this thread. :slight_smile:

That’s not a bad thing either. We the consumers have expectations. We want a competitive price, free or reasonable shipping (Which we calculate as part of the price) and a good turn time (Order to receive time). They get some good reviews and take care of their customers and Boom, you have a recipe for some success. If everything goes well I will purchase from them again. I typically only buy things on sale. If there is something I want it will be on sale at some point.
I was trying to figure out the 3 parties involved here. Wydra, Gearbest and Rosegal? Looks as though Gearbest is the supporting facility.

Ha! As soon as I posted on this thread, I got a shipping confirmation email! Not sure if its just a coincidence…. :smiley:

Processing time up to 15 days. No reason to panic so far. Got an email today as well. Probably they collecting $$ first, then doing a purchase of these torches or whatever.

Not panicking. But 6 days handling time to ship an order is more than I am used to. 2-3 days is about right.

coupons from Dresslily

Price: $14,99

Coupon ACHALLOWEEN10 (only for 3000K-3500K )

Price: $27,50

Coupon ACHALLOWEEN12

Just wanted everyone to know my C8 came in in perfect condition. I have actually had it for 10 days . Shipping was pretty quick, I would recommend Rosegal. Seem to have their stuff together.

Now I have ordered another light from Dresslily. I will post the results of the purchase once the item (Convoy C8+ 3000-3500K) arrives. These prices are awesome.

I ordererd the C8+ 6000k.
Let’ see now…

coupons from Rosegal & Dresslily

Price: $5,99

Coupon SY11RG02

Price: $7,99

Coupon SY11RG03

Price: $2,49

Coupon SY11RG06

Price: $1,68

Coupon JPXTRG19

Price: $3,99

Coupon ACDLTORCH1

Price: $7,99

Coupon ACDLLAMP18

Price: $3,59

Coupon ACDLLAMP17

Price: $8,73

Coupon HALSALE76

Price: $6,99

Coupon HALSALE80

Price: $4,99

Coupon ACDLLAMP14

coupons from dresslily

Price: $5,36

Coupon ACDL1111K

Price: $4,39

Coupon ACDL1111J

Bought on October 14.
Shipped on the 20th.
Delivered today.
24 days! Excellent!

My first purchase in Rosegal. It will not be the last.

Thank you!

Unloco, delivered in Europe, by any chance?

South America.