UV-C Sterilizer Build?

i second that. 10-15 bucks will get you 8w uvc fluorescent light. i have 2 of those in my bathroom, i put them on for 15 min, and they remove all smells. including cat litter box. it makes ozone. which is good, it kills germs inn far more places than just surfaces. it takes 5-10min to ventilate the bathroom from ozone. those led sanitizing lights are scams. a good led of 254nm and lower are 10 or so bucks, and it has fraction of a watt.

Could you post a link for your setup? Would this work for a bathroom?

365nm is UV-A, not very useful for killing germs.

this is exact light i have
https://www.ebay.com/itm/UVC-Ozone-UV-Germicidal-Light-Tube-Ultraviolet-Home-Disinfection-Sterilizer-Lamp/324279900067?hash=item4b809697a3:g:jXcAAOSwnB1fTec9
no, none of the linked lights would work. you need to look for germicidal uv lights, not just uv, or a black light

Get a “germicidal bulb”, basically a fluorescent tube without the phosphor coating. Get a fixture with ballast that fits it. Plug it in.

Done.

yep, i second fluorescent tube advice, i got mine for under 15 bucks each, downside is that it needs an ac plug, but it uses regular size 8w tubes, there are portable lights that use such tubes, white ones, just replace it with germicidal one, and remove any lens the light might have.

Proven to not cause skin cancer… if you are a hairless mouse. Price 300000 yen or $2800.

but it still makes ozone, (anything under 250 nm does) which is great for killing germs\viruses, but not that good for lungs,