want a copper bezel for this

Hello
I have a 2014 solarforce L2D with a Nailbender copper p60 muke, and with the normal silver bezel - and I want to swap it for a copper one of there’s one available or if the one oveready has for their 6P could fit.
?.
Could painting the bezel it has now in a copper colour a good idea?..
Anyone does this?.

I just want the bezel to match the mule and add some more weight.
Not sure if Oveready one would fit?.

Kind Thanks.

Find a friendly local chrome shop and have it plated in copper might be your best bet (copper plating is one of the steps in chrome plating).

Thanks, just emailed a chrome plating company in London.
Thanks.

The chrome company can put a greater thickness of copper on the bezel for you. I’d recommend this if you decide on this option, as they have to polish after each step in the plating process, that’s what puts the man-hours and cost up, they should be able to offer a good price on copper alone, or maybe offer a copper/nickel/copper for the same price as chrome. They polish to a mirror finish before each step and at the end as any imperfections will show on the finished piece.
The plating process has never been cheap, the cost of materials and the removal and treating of spent chemical baths is very high.
I’m into custom bikes and a few years ago looked at starting a small plating plant, the start-up and running costs put me off and I had to put up with the 160 mile round trip to drop off and collect.

Thanks I got quoted £55+VAT.

OUCH.
Have a look at some of the finishes available for cars, ie dipping, there are so many that I’d be surprised it one wasn’t copper.

Thanks I have just emailed one, let’s see.
Thanks.

if anyone on here has copper paint and can paint it even if that’s ok, I will send the bezel.

Cheers…

Hello Sir,

Here are a couple of paint options for you……

Edit: just realised that you are not UK based at the moment. My apologies.

This looks good.
Dupli-Color widely available.

Plating shops normally have a minimum lot charge, and it’s high. If you can get one to provide you a sample part, you might just be able to get that bezel done for free.

Much kind thanks I have been in touch with someone and just waiting to see if I get back to me in the meantime a bump if anybody can do this for me such as sprained it bright copper or painting it which ever looks good shiny bright much kind thanks I have been in touch with someone and just waiting to see if I get back to me in the meantime a bump if anybody can do this for me such as sprained it bright copper or painting it which ever looks good shiny bright to match the bright copper p60.

Cheers.