Watt has been THE MOST SUCCESSFULL Group Buy Ever?......

Hardly yoo too dimwits. I only had ONE beer.

Now imagine if I had had a six-pak. :open_mouth:

That post is sooooo difficult to read! Good Lord! :person_facepalming:

Only reaching the 5th Grade will doo that to ya.

Ok that’s TWO VOTES. I assume LIGHTBRINGER will make it THREE.

An intelligunt reply here is kneaded. Ya all just Kant talk about moi only.

Hahaha self-realization of bad grammar, yet purposely ignoring spell check and a weak excuse leads me to believe it’s just for show bro. :wink:

Here is a quote from you 6 years ago: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/53735/480

Let’s blame it on chronic dihydrogen monoxide poisoning :laughing:

On a serious note, I don’t know Lightbrighter nor Boaz very well, but I totally agree with ToyKepper being nominated :+1:

This reply actually DEMONSTRATES UNEQUIVOCALLY that BOAZ is one really SMART DUDE in case any of you question my nomination.

Now I will PREDICT that Toykeeper is equally as smart by NOT REPLYING.

+1 for Boaz. Yes he is very smart.

Obviously a SUCCESSFULL entrepreneur too. Business & Technical (Toykeeper).

Yes well I think they both can guide Lightbringer quite handedly. Butt ultimately he wood be the BLF GB Czar and final arbiter.

Now that’s 20lbs of crazy in a 5lb bag…

They said that about TRUMP winning too and look where he is now. :open_mouth: .

PS. It’s prolly really up to SB. I mean about swearin’ ya in, right hand on the Flashapedia, etc. Yer gonna be one busy cat. :laughing: :+1:

PSS. Ya KNOW the position is NEEDED. :sunglasses:

Say “butt” again…

Post #47. Nuff’ said. Butt I digrass.

PS. If you become BLF GB CZAR we’re gonna see all sortsa Mother of All BLF GB’s.

I think I’m already gettin’ a BLF GB Homer Boner. :open_mouth:

I’m guessing “notta” is a frustrated English teacher trying to make a point.

:wink:

It’s also difficult to FLY LIKE AN EAGLE when ya get mixed up with a flock of turkeys. :laughing: :open_mouth:

Eagles may soar, but turkeys don’t get sucked into jet-engines. :stuck_out_tongue:

Better that than the life of a turkey…

Turkeys of a feather uh I forget the rest.

Birds of a feather do sumthing together which I really shouldn’t talk about right now. :laughing: :+1:

PS. I wish I HAD 3 LEGS so I could GO ANYWHERE GRACEFULLY like my German Shepherd.

I’m pretty sure Notta is just being the anger translator for everyone who’s got their panties in a bunch over the time the FW3A group buy is taking.