What did you use your flashlight for today?

Lurcher Poodle then?

Doesn’t explain too much, but let’s go anyway. lol

Wow I just googled “lurcher poodle” then noodled around a bit and see what the term means as it relates to dogs. Noted others that swear their poodle is “15/16ths greyhound.” When inside, he has bursts of play, but mostly just lazes around. Maybe he is part greyhound.

Thanks for putting me on to that. Standard poodle (or even a 7/8ths version) really is a great dog. Just wish my wife wouldn’t have him cut fancy too often.

Visualise bulletproof tires. Goes between innertube and tire.

Aaaaaaah, gotcha.

Used my TA H03 while changing the light switch in the bathroom

Used a MF01 at work for about 6 hours to have additionnal light to cable D-sub connectors :

I always have a BLF A6 in my toolbox, a RRT01 in my left (thigh~~)pocket and a tool AAA in my right (hand~~)pocket of my work pants
Recently i’m also using a Jetusolis 6500K.

RRT01 old version :

Used light as defensive tool when in troubled situations recently : Batlight, and Stansport lights.

Looks CERN…ISH. :wink:

I see a couple of loose bolts as well. :person_facepalming:

So I bought a small FPV drone :

Sometimes I crash, and some propellers can be lost…
Fortunately they are highly fluorescent…
So all I have to do is to wait for the sun to fall and rock my 365nm UV S2+ !

White light :

UV light :

All I have to do is to blast it on the ground, from left to right while walking and the little propeller just POPS out of the grass :smiley:

I cleaned up my basement today, took a while and still not finished. My S2+ is a great help in seeing all the dark corners.

Been constantly using a couple lights dedicated for garage use the last few months working under several cars to get them to pass smog and chasing a nagging coolant leak. Finally got all 3 to pass smog and coolant leak resolved. They were the Zeusray zoomie and a Super Light AA.

Add some fluorescent dye to the coolant and a UV S2+ with ZWB will find the leak in seconds. :laughing:

I can remember the days of the 12V battery-clip-on 100W halogen spotlight with silvered glass to filter only the miniscule “UV” content of the light. My mechanic’s in awe with the UV S2+.

I use a flashlight every day commuting on my bike, but since Saturday was our quarterly release night, and I rode home, I thought I would see if I could get a cool pic:

I LOVE my Thorfire TK15S

I used a cheap 3xAAA 12 LED urine finder to locate the bleepin’ oring from my D4V2 bezel which flew into my junkpile under my desk. My regular lights were worthless. It lodged up sideways behind some spare hard-drives stacked along side my desk divider wall. The regular lights just blended the translucent cream color of the ring into the dustbunnies and doghair under there. I retrieved this <$5 wonder and it popped out like a Cheshire cat grin way back under there. I guess I might have to get a proper UV unit.

Power was out at my home for 39 hours between Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon, so my three LED lights purchased over the last 8 months were all used.

Not today, but this week.

My Convoy M1 was invaluable in lighting my way while swapping a tyre that got slashed by an irregularly-made edge of sidewalk at my sister-in-law’s office. It was dusky and I would have struggled a lot lighting the scene myself with just my Lumintop Tool CRI between my teeth. Said sister-in-law gets a 2/10 score as a worklight holder though, never pointed the beam where I needed it until I lost patience and called her out each time :neutral_face:

In the end, I was sore for this entire week from not being used to working while crouched and my wallet got a hard freaking sting from having to buy two brand new tyres (15” are expensive as duck where I live, close to 80 dollars each). No new flashlights or batteries for me for at least 6 months :weary:

We have a mother bear ’n cubs in the swamp adjacent who like to destroy
the blackberry bushes this summer.

My D4S is a expedient tool, scares the shit out of them. Scares the shit out of me, too. :wink:

I used FW3A ‘lightning flash’ mode to amuse my little kids
they are 7, amusement lasted for about a minute
wle

Dropped my 10250 on the floor. I was taking it out to charge it. It's black, the carpet in the office is dark, and it was under the desk... Had to grab my D25C to find it.