what host for this throw king LED?

I am looking to have a build with the latest throw king, the OSLON FLAT WHITE LED, if that is the latest still.

I am looking at the JAXMAN Z1, an S6, even S2 for the form. but its all about throw, so wondering the Z1 vs S6 or S2.
last would be Emisar D1S.
any thing else?

I also would like it to be somewhat weighty and smart , so looking at what Hoop has to offer, such a sinkheats, centering rings.

I like the idea of a smaller thrower, and something also like the Jaxman for that real pencil beam.
LEO use.

cheers from London.

Brinyte B158B. It has a 50mm lens. It will outthrow the Jax Z1 even thoug hit wheighs much less. Build quality is solid.

thanks, where can I buy this?.
im in the UK.

I second that recommendation. Very good light, the price is OK as well. Though Cometa Clone is a nice choice as well, lower quality but much lower price. After you add modding cost to the list the difference won’t be that high though.

Where to get b158b? From China. Most shops have it out of stock, but I see some on Ali.

The B158B is sold out everywhere, the B158 (with the bulky collar at the base of the head) can still be found.

Ah, right, thanks for correction.
I recommend B158 then. It’s heavier but throws just the same.

will the B158B ever come back ?

https://uk.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_572167.html?wid=1433363#goodsDetail

My B158B rocks an Osram 1mm² “white flat” with a 8*7135 Biscotti driver and has more throw than the same configuration in my Cometa. Don’t trust my numbers, but I’m seeing 345kCd vs. 280kCd…
Though the beam is uglier, because the head is too shiny inside and reflect some artifacts…
OTOH, my Cometa has the cleanest beam I’ve ever saw in an aspheric, thanks to this quick mod :

See here