What is happening with China Post ?

Best thing to do with china post orders is just sit back and forget about them for a couple of months , if it still hasnt arrived by then its never going to and you should open a dispute

I did once have a parcel turn up 5 months after dispute had been closed, god only knows where it had been, the moon perhaps?

I really don’t want to open disputes for refunds, because I used some coupons with significat discounts, and I will loose them :frowning:
Plus the prices were lower on 11.11…
I don’t understand why the sellers refuse to re-ship the products. That way they keep the $ and not get a 1* rating

They don’t care about a 1* rating. They delete those reviews, if you’re talking about ordering from Chinese sites. Very few negative reviews get to stick around.

hmm not sure what to suggest there is it an aliexpress order? if so maybe try customer services and explain that to them

I posted in chat on all orders but very few sellers reply.
And the ones that reply always say to wait. I don’t mind waiting if there’s any chance I get the package, but I am pretty sure I won’t because the tracking status clearly suggests there’s some issue with their customs.

I posted a 1* review once for receiving a different product than the one from the pics, and it was made visible.
But the seller later unlisted the product lol.

And last year’s catalog went to the outhouse, to be used one page at a time.

I just noticed an order I placed with Banggood in mid November using China air register finally showed up in NY distribution center. It took from 12/05 till 12/28 to travel via air from China to NY, 23 days is a ridiculous amount of time. You may want to check your tracking info to see if your shipment is coming.

To compare, an order I placed in late Nov with Neal took the total of 8 days from ordering to arriving in my house, and an Amazon outdoors77 ordered took 20 days from ordering to arriving via EMS

I had small polishing wheels for a dremel rejected.

Logistics company: China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus
Shipment time: 2019-12-01

2019-12-12 Package rejected, unable to ship by air (aliexpress tracking)
2019-12-12 Shanghai, “International Mail Processing Center” return, note: security return (17track)

Not all “security return” are rejected.
I had note: security returns on almost all packages. But some went through with “shipped by Air” and a few days later arrived in my country.

Unloco, if that thing is wracking up frequent flyer miles you might have hit the jackpot:-) :money_mouth_face: I’ve started to see things sent back, it’s a curious thing.

Next: Bearbreader is a good person, please let him be and allow the free flow of expressions to continue. There is already a similar forum that is into censoring users and the users here are not there for a reason. :open_mouth:

Take care all - Couchmaster

I ordered 01 x FT03 + 01 x pouch for FT03 in 01 order
After 14 days, my order has been split into 02 shipment (1 shipment for flashlight and 1 shipment for pouch)
Yesterday I chat with live chat of Banggood and be informed that my flashlight order has been cancel, remaining order will be delivered next 02 day.
PS: I didn’t receive any email, any facebook message or anything like that inform about this cancellation.
I cannot understand what wrong with Banggood, main product I need is flashlight :person_facepalming:
Worst shop ever.
PS: never order anything in Banggood again. I ordered other FT03 in Shopee shop with same same price of Banggood (after sale price)

I’ve been having issues too. I ordered something October 11th, shipped later that day and said it was leaving China on the 13th. Went completely silent until 28th December (!!!) where it had landed in Heathrow. That’s over two months from airport to airport which is just insane.

2019-12-28 11:57, LANGLEY HWDC, United Kingdom, Item Received

2019-10-13 22:22, Shenzhen, delivered to air transport

2019-10-13 22:22, Shenzhen, delivered to air transport

2019-10-12 18:12, Shenzhen, “Post Shenzhen International Mail Exchange Bureau” has been exported directly sealed

2019-10-12 07:14, Shenzhen, leaving the Shenzhen International Bulk Mail Processing Center, the next stop , Shenzhen International

2019-10-12 05:32, Shenzhen, “Shenzhen International Bulk Mail Processing Center” has received, agent: receiving and sending 4

2019-10-11 09:49, Logistics orders created (quick-selling platform)

“Shenzhen, delivered to air transport” is a good sign. It means it has left China, or at least left their customs.
The problem in my case is that packages don’t reach their airport and are being returned to previous stations by customs

This is completely fucked up…

Aliexpress is going to have mass refund requests in the following 2-3 weeks.

I think 70-80% of the orders after 11.11 and until december are not being honored

Mine hit the dock in China on 12.01 and it just hit NYC today. Must’ve used a sailboat for this order. Once they hand it over to the pony express it will pick up some speed. :person_facepalming:

Yeah my FT03 was rejected for contraband. No battery or anything…

Go figure, I told them to reship it, as there was nothing that was contraband.

Wish ships gun parts and things that are against the law to own. We want a flash light… Nope…