I'm looking at a few items, this being one of my next purchases.....that is unless anyone can recommend something better (?)
1. Replacement Stainless steel strike bezel
2. Strong metal clip attached on both side.
3. Double AA for stronger beam and longer runtime
4. Mil-Spec Type III Hard Anodized finish.
5. Made from Aluminum alloy, really strong.
6. Water proof to IPX-8 standard.
7. Fully-regulated circuit, Broad input voltage (1.0V– 4.2V) and battery compatibility (i.e. alkaline, NiMH, 14500)
8. Precision Aluminum reflector (Orange Peel)
9. Simple operation. High-Medium-Low. No SOS and strobe modes
10. Tail standing
11. Tactical switch for momentary on.
12. Prominent runtime
13. Anti-reverse protection.
14. Candle mode
15. Advanced Cree XML-T6 LED
16. Extension part can be removed and the torch can be changed to BD-1(1*14500/AA)
1. Dimension: Head diameter 24mm, Tail diameter 24mm, length 159mm
2. Cree XML-T6 LED
3. Lumen and runtime:
Maximum output of 180 lumens for 2 hours
Minimum output of 6 lumens for 100 hours
4. Material: Aircraft Aluminum Alloy T6061
5. Weight: 90g (without battery)
6. Water proof to IPX-8 standard
7. Battery: double AA or single AA /14500
8. Accessories: O-rings, user’s manual, lanyard（optional accessories）, holster(optional accessories)