What knife do you have on order?

I’ve been so good about not buying any new flashlights this month, but I’m getting in trouble with the knives.

This morning I ordered a Buckshot Classic with pink acrylic scales, because I’m secure enough in my masculinity to admit I like the color, and who’s gonna tease me when I’m holding a sharp knife? :laughing:

I also ordered a spring assisted tanto that doesn’t seem to have any other name.

Yeah … I know exactly what you mean! lol
I EDC a pink mini grip… and my bathing suit is fluorescent pink. lol

Martini, where did you find that nameless tanto? The handle reminds me of the EL01, I really like that design?

It’s an Ebay seller, he or she has listed more. My interest was in the Buckshot Classic, but I saw the auction for the tanto was ending and bids were low, so I put one in and won…

http://www.ebay.com/itm/8-BALLISTIC-TANTO-Stonewash-Tactical-Spring-Assisted-Open-Combat-Pocket-Knife-W-/272268323244?hash=item3f6474e9ac:g:PrgAAOSw74FXPLLl

Thanks for the video.
It sure looks nice, which to me has some resemblance to Microtech Matrix, which we all know copied the design from ZT 0777.

Didn’t know KJ makes some of the knives for CKF, although I’m aware that most CKF knives are assembled in China but finished in Russia.

Thanks for the link, seems to ship CONUS only, what a pitty.

Do you guys know any coupon code for knives from Gearbest? Thanks

promo code gb16sale can be used for all items not on extra sale (8% off)

:+1:

Thanks guys. :slight_smile:

I just got a Kershaw camber in the mail yesterday. I really like it.

I just won an auction for a Spyderco Paramilitary 2 in G10 with VG-10 blade steel.

Kershaw, what you get for your money is just incredible. I think I'm up to 9 or 10 now..

Just received the TRE Ti with blue accent that I purchased online from Lamnia this morning.

The first thing that I checked on my new knife is the flipping action, and I have to say mine has maybe a medium to strong detent and it can flip without any wrist action.

While it doesn’t flip open like a rocket, like my ZT 0900 or ZT 0562CF that run on KVT bearings, I consider the flipping action on mine to be quite good, as I’ve read many complaints by TRE owners on the weak flipping action.

After that I installed the thumb disc and while I can open it slowly using the thumb disc, I can’t flick it open with my thumb, like I can easily do with my Benchmade Nakamura CF.

So maybe the newer release of the TRE are adjusted at the factory to have stronger detent? Or maybe just sample variations?

So far, after just few hours of ownership, I like the size, weight and the build quality.

It has almost the same form factor and weight as my BM Nakamura CF, but very contrasting look as the TRE is full titanium handle while the BM has 3D CF handle.

That T.R.E is pretty cool but at around 300usd it should be

Very nice akhyar.

I just ordered the HTM AO Lambert with black DLC coating 154Cm blade and grey 3D aluminum shark finish handle at a steal…under $80.

HTM Lambert

O.O nice snag!

Thanks jealous57,

This is my first HTM and I assume the quality is good.

I keep looking at gun hammers. I haven’t pulled the trigger on one yet though. I really should back off on buying knives for a bit anyways lol.

That’s a good catch, considering the street price.
While I’ve never heard of the brand before this, it sure looks nice and beefy, a bit like ZT, since you like ZT a lot :beer: