What's next? How would you round out this collection??

I have too many lights, but naturally I’m thinking about my next purchase anyway. :innocent:

Not in any hurry, just looking for ideas based on what I’ve accumulated up to this point. Will probably buy some flavor of C8, but haven’t fully decided.

This isn’t all of them, but I have and like the: S2+, S41, SF36, H03, Kronos X6 SS, and the BLF Q8.

Thinking there’s room for another thrower. The X6 SS, while very nice, doesn’t see a ton of use since it’s so heavy.

If you had the above, what would you be eyeing next? Budget is preferably under $50.

If you don’t have a C8, I would get it. I have a very small collection, but the C8 is among the best.

Take a look at my collection, maybe something you like :slight_smile:

LINK

I would add a nice keyring utility light, I find the Nitecore Tip is my favourite.

I didn’t mention any AA/AAA lights in the OP Zulu, but I have many of those too. :smiley:

Here is my my AAA assortment:

The Tip has tempted me, but I feel a bit overstocked on small lights atm.

Nice little collection of AAA’s ValuseekeR. I’m a sucker for AAA lights and have a ton of ’em.

If you’re thinking about another thrower, give the Emisar D1 a look. Nice size, two battery configurations and $40.00.

Three things: A Nichia 144A headlamp, a Haikelite MT01 with Nichia E21As and a NarsilM driver, and a small keychain light.

Thanks Gebe! The Emisar is one I’ll consider.

Anyone know approx how the D1 would throw compared to the X6? (Mine is the cool white.)

Looks like Armytek will make a Wizard Pro with that emitter, but it’s not out yet, correct?

[Quote] a Haikelite MT01 with Nichia E21As and a NarsilM driver, and a small keychain light.
[/quote]

Looks like the MT01 would have to be modded to that configuration? Otherwise, would this be a little redundant vs. the Q8? Maybe a little more compact but I’m not sure what else makes it attractive.

The Thrunite TK01 with Nichia is my current keychain light, great temp and tint.

1. It’s not out yet for some reason.

2. Yes, modded. I asked Haikelite if they were willing to use a 144AM inside of their MT01, and they said yes, but it would take a lot of time since Dale had the MT09R and SC26 on his hands at the time.

Also, it would not be redundant, as the MT01 uses a boost driver, and has perfectly flat runtime due to it. It also uses an OP reflector, and is smaller. It’s more of a big EDC than the Q8 because of all this, and why I find it better for most of my usage.

I like flat brightness runtime :smiley:

Cool, thanks for the input BlueSwordM. :+1: