Whats the most crazyest thing youve seen during the virus epidemic

Guess they figured if they’d drink enough squeeze, they’d be immune.

“Police have nothing to go on.”

Yea the media and governments are using the Corona virus story as a cover up for the financial crisis we are currently in? This will be bigger than the GFC.

As far as I have heard, COVID-19 is the cause of the financial crisis we currently are in, and if things don't get better it may be worse than the GFC.

that is not even the craziest part,

how do you not leave vehicle unattended when you park it on a street

The amount of money the United States wastes on armed forces and the Pentagon compared to their national health budget.

Oh no, the F-35 that can’t fly in rain and has malfunctioning oxygen systems will keep us safe from the pandemic! Money well spent. /s

It is a tough choice between seeing and hearing politicians downplay the seriousness of the virus while then having Dr. Anthony Fauchi give a much more sobering assessment or the several Senators selling massive amounts of stocks after receiving private briefings on the real threat of the virus to our economy.

This morning newspaper reports that 206,000 resort company employees have already been laid off in Las Vegas. That’s just the resorts and does not include the many people displaced by stores and other business closing. That’s out of a total population of 2.7 million for Las Vegas. That works out to be 7.6% of the town but remember it is far higher as a percentage when you take out young and old not working or looking for work.

I though California would have been the first place on earth to ban the corona virus , they’ve banned almost everything else.
Disclaimer,I’ve never been there ,it’s just what I’ve heard over the years ,for instance astronomers can’t buy telescopes with a chipboard mount because it contains chemicals that only harm Californians.

This thread is so far off topic, it should be shutdown. You guys need to keep political views to some other forum. It just causes hard feeling here and we are trying to keep this a desirable and friendly form. You guys Kiss and make up :smiley:

I’ve also seen more open carrying lately. It’s not a rare sight in these parts but it does give a bit of a start when you turn and see a handgun poking out a little more prominent than usual.

24 photos of panic buying:24 Pictures That Prove Americans Have No Idea How To Deal With Coronavirus

People forget that some of that odd batch buying might still be needed for the usual reasons, by restaurateurs, caterers, day care centers, homeless kitchens or whoever else buys a stuff like that, or who can’t risk an interruption in their supply.

crazy?
how about different?

1. it’s quiet (too quiet…like the movie line?).
2. as posted above: $1.23 per gallon for gas.
3. many more people at the gun range today.

The craziest thing I've seen so far is this video, but a different kind of crazy because what this German doctor says makes more sense than anything I have been reading over the last two months.

Doesn’t sound like Herr Doktor is buying any of it.

not my doktor!

my DR has a buzz cut and no facial hair and doesn’t need cheaters

I thought that I might have a square to spare, but saw that my friend had mastered the concept of rationing and didn’t need my charity.

Nope, he doesn't appear to buy the whole deal from what it looks like. Not convinced he figured out what was going on in Italy though.

I had the same opinion, that this Covid19 story is a common thing which was over-blown by the media. I showed that video to people who had worked on education materials about Covid19. They said this is a new a serious thing. Not really a product of imagination. Based on the date of the video, a week ago (2020-03-13), this means the Dr Wodarg had made his analysis on even older data, when the stats were not yet serious. In particular in Italy and USA. Dr Wodarg may regret his assessment in a few weeks.

That Covid19 is different, it has a longer incubation period compared to flu and can be spread from healthy carrier. It seems it can also survive the winter too. And even if I don’t have any medical background to judge, the number of victims is clearly above the usual flu. And furthermore, many countries now are willing to endure an economic recession. Do you think that they really do that just for the sake of “me too”?

In fact, I am now totally confused and now think the above video is inaccurate. You might think the same 2 weeks from now.